• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

While QB is far from our top priority in this recruiting class, it is interesting to note that UNC, State, Duke and even Charlotte all have QBs committed in the '23 class.

While QB is far from our top priority in this recruiting class, it is interesting to note that UNC, State, Duke and even Charlotte all have QBs committed in the '23 class.

Of that group of 4, UNC's commit, Tad Hudson is the only one WF offered. According to 247, WF has offered only 3 QBs in the 2023 class: Hudson, Pierce Clarkson, a 4 star QB from CA that committed to L'ville (can you say decommit?), and GA stud QB Dillon Lonergan who has been offered by everyone (Bama, GA, tOSU). Doesn't look like QB is a major priority for now out of the class of 2023. WF also offered Roman Doles out of FL, but he is 5-8, and looks like a multi-positional athlete.

Last edited:
Obviously interests =/= offers, but awesome to get a guy with interest from some big time SEC schools. Love it. The 2023 class is so important and good to have a big piece in early!

LOL. He was a 4* when he was visiting FSU and a 3* when he committed to Wake.

By the way, he’s retweeted a bunch of the congratulations tweets.

Last edited:
LOL. He was a 4* when he was visiting FSU and a 3* when he committed to Wake.

By the way, he’s retweeted a bunch of the congratulations tweets.
It's all marketing. Huge fan base. Just make it up. Guy barely been rated yet. And no knock on him. Got nothing to do with it.

We are swimming in recruiting waters that we never had before.

We are swimming in recruiting waters that we never had before.

Wake is getting traction with the level of guys who never even gave Wake a thought. Amazing what winning a division, competing for championships and winning bowl games does.

Now to bring some of those guys to Wake for amulti-year stay.

If you want to stay plugged in, you have an hour to accept Les’s great offer.
https://247sports.com/college/wake-forest/join/?promo=JOIN

I know we've covered it, but all they have to do to get me to subscribe is lose the 90's-era you have to call me to cancel absurdity. I just can't get behind that on logic and principal. If you have to hang on to a few cents while people procrastinate on making an unnecessary call, your business plan is backwards.

I know we've covered it, but all they have to do to get me to subscribe is lose the 90's-era you have to call me to cancel absurdity. I just can't get behind that on logic and principal. If you have to hang on to a few cents while people procrastinate on making an unnecessary call, your business plan is backwards.

I imagine that is some CBS 247 aspect but I also feel certain the stuff they give is more than worth a phone call. Jmho .

Back