• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

I know we've covered it, but all they have to do to get me to subscribe is lose the 90's-era you have to call me to cancel absurdity. I just can't get behind that on logic and principal. If you have to hang on to a few cents while people procrastinate on making an unnecessary call, your business plan is backwards.

Agree totally.
Though fwiw I e mailed them a few years back and they canceled y subscription that way. So not terrible

I know we've covered it, but all they have to do to get me to subscribe is lose the 90's-era you have to call me to cancel absurdity. I just can't get behind that on logic and principal. If you have to hang on to a few cents while people procrastinate on making an unnecessary call, your business plan is backwards.

yep 100%

And another, Chris Marable out of Hilton Head also has committed. Thats 3 DL as our first 3 recruits. Get after it.

Steih seems like an OL recruit based on the Tabacca tweet and 77 jersey.

Steih seems like an OL recruit based on the Tabacca tweet and 77 jersey.

It looks like he played most linepositions on both sides of the ball in HS. Rivals lists him as an offensive tackle. His HS also showed him playing center and guard.

Looks like he grabbed the first P5 offer he got.

Stanford, West Virginia, Georgia Tech, Indiana, Colorado, and Liberty, among others.

Dafuq is Liberty doing on that list?

It’s an offer list. Anybody can offer anybody. Fwiw, Liberty is getting better at football. They had a very good QB last season and this year they have games against Wake, Arkansas and VT.

Back