• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

Every commitment we've got in this class so far except for one has multiple power 5 offers.

I think it would be very interesting to see what the clawfense looks like with a top 30-ish defense

Wow. The real USC.

So what is the OL and DL count so far? 2 and 5?

That's how I read it. Steih and McRae on OL, others on DL.

Since we're pretty much done with the DL, any chance Dave Cohen wants to go help Forbes and Co. with the portal?

I thought we were pretty much done with DL before Lee, too.

t’s hard to describe him because he’s like the perfect kind of person,” Malssbury said of Lee. “High GPA. ‘Yes sir, no sir.’ Never a referral in his life. 6-5, 230 and it’s mainly muscle. He looks like a Greek god walking into a facility. He’s one of those people that when he walks into a facility, ‘That’s the guy.’

“One of my favorite kids that I’ve met since I’ve been coaching.”

great commit and not complaining but why is cohen dressed up like the penguin

Yet he’s a 3*.

I would love to watch a 30 for 30 type documentary about why football recruiting rankings are so skewed. I mean, I know the answers - but it would be good to hear others talk about how schools like Wake can exploit it year after year.

Back