• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

Unmm yes please. Clawson can definitely offer immediate playing time for someone like him. Would love to flip him

How serious is the Alontae Taylor talk? That would be a massive get late in the cycle. Seems like we’re up against a lot

We have just offered class of 2018 DE Kaymar Mimes. He is from New Jersey. I would think he is a preferred walk on but he is 6’5 223

Mimes' brother played at Michigan State and was a 3rd round pick at OLB for the Raiders. He's on their practice squad.

I honestly would not think the staff would offer the last two kids if they had not got positive feedback imo

NCSU just got a commit from a JC DE. Less competition for the pass rusher we're looking for.

NCSU just got a commit from a JC DE. Less competition for the pass rusher we're looking for.

NCSU is still actively involved with Alim McNeil and Joseph Boletepeli I believe. Think they are both still "takes" for us. Doubt we would take any one else at DE besides those two.

CB target Kendall Williamson has a crystal ball to Stanford.

Back