• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

Maybe 24/7 is front posting the crystal ball. Good luck to Kendall.

Haha he thanked god for putting him in the predicament he is in today. That's awesome.

The next Marquel Lee! I would like this ordained predicament.

I'm no deac94, but I'll give my take anyways. Johns is a guy wake has been recruiting for a while, though I'm not sure if he had a commitable offer until recently. Doesn't really have much P5 interest, but his frame of 6'4 220 clearly shows the potential to grow and become a spectacle at the linebacker position. From his hudl highlights, he appears to play mostly outside linebacker, but also some DE. I think his senior mid season highlights are more impressive than his junior highlights. He appears to have bulked up a bit and increased his speed in his senior highlights. I'd imagine he'd benefit from a nice redshirt year to grow into his frame, but has nice potential in a year or two.

After we've missed out to other schools recently on DE's (if that is where they plan on playing him), evidently he was seen as the next best option for us, congrats Jacorey. Will definitely need to bulk up some and an almost certain redshirt candidate I should think. Have to trust the staff that he is better than his offer list and he does have a lot of potential according to some people

Remember when we were asking "why is Greg Dortch considering Iowa State???" They are now 25th in the nation. Perhaps that recruiting battle won by Clawson should get more credit than initially thought.

Jacorey Johns

Commitment from Jacorey Johns out of Georgia.

Great news.
I'm currently in Cartersville.........maybe I'll go by and congratulate him after school today.
btw, Cartersville HS is a powerhouse. They are destroying everyone they play. Think they were up 59-0 at halftime in a recent game.
Their QB, Trevor Lawrence is ranked as the #1 or 2 recruit in the country - and committed to Clempsum.

Great news.
I'm currently in Cartersville.........maybe I'll go by and congratulate him after school today.
btw, Cartersville HS is a powerhouse. They are destroying everyone they play. Think they were up 59-0 at halftime in a recent game.
Their QB, Trevor Lawrence is ranked as the #1 or 2 recruit in the country - and committed to Clempsum.

5263026.PNG

Back