• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

I really like his quickness to the hole and he looks to have an extra gear, and it doesn't take him long to reach top speed

Watched the first 4 minutes. Most of those runs shouldn't have been anymore than a 5 yard gain. Very elusive. He's a 3-D runner. He made good use of high stepping and jumping to evade tacklers.

You forgo the part where the QB is also the coaches son. Only going to do what helps him look solid.

MA is primarily a running team but when teams don’t double Donovan Greene or stack the box, they will throw to him. WFU, Duke, and ECU have offered per 247, and UNC, Notre Dame and NCSU are recruiting him. We were his first offer.

MA is primarily a running team but when teams don’t double Donovan Greene or stack the box, they will throw to him. WFU, Duke, and ECU have offered per 247, and UNC, Notre Dame and NCSU are recruiting him. We were his first offer.

MA runs the same offense they have since I was in school playing against them. Holder is still the coach........

MA runs the same offense they have since I was in school playing against them. Holder is still the coach........

True, but the Greene kid is a freak. Probably should be their qb just so he gets touches on each play. The kid scores every almost every time he touches the ball, but they don't have the ability to get it to him often.

Holder is a kind of a tool though. The Jim Harbaugh of 1a football

Troy Simon transferring. That open up a spot for Tae Taylor? Or is it the max signings in a year issue that seems to be the problem? I doubt we end up getting Taylor, but it’s keeping my dream alive

No that’s just ridiculous. We’re Wake Forest and turning away the #124 recruit in the country because we can’t work out him coming in early? Winning programs make things like that happen easy

See: Duke basketball. Oh, you just finished your sophomore year of high school...well...we DO have a need at shooting guard...could you be on campus in 2 months?

True, but the Greene kid is a freak. Probably should be their qb just so he gets touches on each play. The kid scores every almost every time he touches the ball, but they don't have the ability to get it to him often.

Holder is a kind of a tool though. The Jim Harbaugh of 1a football

Holder’s coaching record is nothing short of amazing over many years. If he wasn’t so connected to the MA area, he could have gone places. Now that his sons are about finished playing, he might be open to it. Just speculating. I hope WF has someone down in Raleigh on Saturday to let Greene know how much we want him. The big boys are going to offer soon. No doubt that Greene is an athletic freak. LD Williams comes to mind.

Holder’s coaching record is nothing short of amazing over many years. If he wasn’t so connected to the MA area, he could have gone places. Now that his sons are about finished playing, he might be open to it. Just speculating. I hope WF has someone down in Raleigh on Saturday to let Greene know how much we want him. The big boys are going to offer soon. No doubt that Greene is an athletic freak. LD Williams comes to mind.

meh, I'm more impressed when a coach wins with less talented kids than I am when a coach wins because his players out talent all the other teams in the area.

You are right about the LD comparison. People forget that he brought Forbush one of their only playoff wins ever in football... as a sophomore.

Haven't you been saying that for months? Signing day is 2 months away. If he is as good as you say, I hope we get him. I asked a while back, but has 94 ever commented on this kid. Apologies, if I missed it.

Haven't you been saying that for months? Signing day is 2 months away. If he is as good as you say, I hope we get him. I asked a while back, but has 94 ever commented on this kid. Apologies, if I missed it.

Two weeks actually.

2019 kid?

I think so. I think if he were at a bigger school in a passing offense, then he would be getting a lot of attention. The size and athleticism is impressive though. He has some basketball highlights on youtube and its nothing but dunks.

Yes, 2019. I don’t think 94 has discussed him.

Back