• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

So this is interesting. Jefferson Boaz, former 6'8", 230 pound TE recruit who committed to UNC, is leading the state and is 18th in the nation in passing yards per game at QB. I get the competition isn't that great, but the dude has thrown for 326 yards a game with 48 TDS and 4 INTs. Pretty incredible.

So this is interesting. Jefferson Boaz, former 6'8", 230 pound TE recruit who committed to UNC, is leading the state and is 18th in the nation in passing yards per game at QB. I get the competition isn't that great, but the dude has thrown for 326 yards a game with 48 TDS and 4 INTs. Pretty incredible.

Mack recruiting over Sam Howell so soon?

HS Freshman QB Archie Manning is lighting it up for Isodore Newman School in New Orleans. Yup, grandson and namesake.

East Surry plays Mt Airy tonight at home for the conference championship and it should be an ES blowout. Boaz’ dad punted for Mack Brown at UNC and Jefferson is a great athlete at 6’8”, being a very good hoops player as well. He can spin it. He will eventually start at QB for the Holes. UNC also flipped Boaz’ top receiver, Stephen Gosnell, from NCSU.

Pretty clever of UNC-CH to recruit him as a TE if he's going to wind up as starting QB.

Back