Page 425 of 425 FirstFirst ... 325375415420421422423424425
Results 8,481 to 8,487 of 8487

Thread: Wake Forest Football Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    I do not like this word
    Why? Does it remind you of adult diapers?

Quote Originally Posted by Demonwolverine View Post
    Ruggiero could teach this offense to anyone. His track record proves that. QB is the last position I'm worried about as long as he is here.

Hartman's X factor hasn't been his arm or his legs, but the ice water running through his veins.
    Just curious how Tanner Price would have fared under the current regime and scheme. Felt bad for him running for his life in the Lobo/Grass Picker system.

It's speculative, but I bet we lose at least 1 from the QB room to transfer this offseason. The longevity that Covid has given to Hartman will ripple through that room. I'd look first at Kerns -- does he want to spend 5 years in college so he can maybe start 1 as a 6th year? Griffis I think will stay due to his brother. But I could also see the log-jam scaring off one of Marucci or Edwards.

Any word on mid-season transfers in to the program? Maybe we can take advantage of our success to grab a few studs who are unhappy elsewhere...

Quote Originally Posted by Whocares View Post
    It's speculative, but I bet we lose at least 1 from the QB room to transfer this offseason. The longevity that Covid has given to Hartman will ripple through that room. I'd look first at Kerns -- does he want to spend 5 years in college so he can maybe start 1 as a 6th year? Griffis I think will stay due to his brother. But I could also see the log-jam scaring off one of Marucci or Edwards.
    Pretty sure Kearn is going to transfer, but I could be wrong. Mitch and Brett Griffis look to be in line to take the reigns when Hartman leaves

Quote Originally Posted by DeaconSig View Post
    why would we want him?
    Why would he want us? He's transferring because he wants to play and we have Hartman for 2 more years.

Quote Originally Posted by DeacsOrDie View Post
    Grimes was offered by ND. Not good.
    At this point we can just sit Grimes down and show him a feature length film about the pretty much unknown guys that weve turned into stars at WR. Freaking Alex Bachman made it to the NFL!