• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

Did anyone else notice the recent addition of Navy Shuler to the list of QB's who Wake has offered a scholarship to? Is this a recent development, are we looking to add another QB?

Did anyone else notice the recent addition of Navy Shuler to the list of QB's who Wake has offered a scholarship to? Is this a recent development, are we looking to add another QB?

No, I’m pretty sure it was an old offer before wake filled their QB spot. He probably mentioned that he had an offer from wake in an interview and they just recently put him on wake’s list of offers. Doubt it’s commitable at this time. Happens a ton on various sites.

No, I’m pretty sure it was an old offer before wake filled their QB spot. He probably mentioned that he had an offer from wake in an interview and they just recently put him on wake’s list of offers. Doubt it’s commitable at this time. Happens a ton on various sites.

Agree.
Think it could be said that he 'had' an offer, rather than he 'has' an offer.

I might be wrong, but doesn't Heath Shuler not have a connection to the Navy Academy?

Nothing in his bio would indicate much connection to tje Navy.

Born and raised in western NC. Went to UT (Knoxville). NFL career was mostly Washington. Representative from NC-11 in US House. He did real estate in Knoxville for a while. His father was a mailman.

Nothing in his bio would indicate much connection to tje Navy.

Born and raised in western NC. Went to UT (Knoxville). NFL career was mostly Washington. Representative from NC-11 in US House. He did real estate in Knoxville for a while. His father was a mailman.

I'm somewhat embarrassed to admit this, but I googled these name choices, and they were random.

Justin Pelic, former PWO, will be wearing #47 for the Florida Gators.

Justin Pelic, former PWO, will be wearing #47 for the Florida Gators.

Good pick up 76 though he was offered as a PWO at Wake, but never committed to us from what I've found. He signed with Florida on NSD in February.

Back