Page 178 of 184 FirstFirst ... 78128168173174175176177178179180181182183 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,560 of 3672

Thread: Wake Forest Football Recruiting

According to rivals he is a four star

BOOOOOM

Rivals analysts have him great reviews after the five-star challenge. Huge pick up. Clawson is feeling it

Inserted to see how he and Nolan move up after rivals updates there rankings

3rd 4* in the class according to Rivals. That's as many 4*s in 2019 as the previous 8 years combined. Staff absolutely killing it out there.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

We’ve gotten commits from three of Clawson’s highest rated recruits in the last four weeks. Incredible momentum.

Up to #33 on Rivals. We are tied with 5 other schools for the 24th most 4* recruits. Stanford, Nebraska, Michigan State, Purdue, State and us have three 4-stars.
    Last edited by PhDeac; 07-11-2018 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by netflixnchildres View Post
    Anyone know where we stand with Shamar McCollum? Top 3?
    Quote Originally Posted by raldeac View Post
    IIRC, Les said a few days ago, both sides had mutually agreed to move on.
    As in move on to the next step in the relationship?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteDeac1 View Post
    BOOOOOM

Rivals analysts have him great reviews after the five-star challenge. Huge pick up. Clawson is feeling it
    Boom! Hell yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Bubble Boy View Post
    As in move on to the next step in the relationship?
    Ha. Nope. That's where things were at the time. It's recruiting. Things change (thankfully for Wake this time). Big addition, for sure.

A Young Go-Hard
    I bet we've had more than 6 recruits who've been rated 4* by one service. Unanimous 4* more rare of course.
    Draxx them sklounst

Wow. My goodness that’s a big commit.

Clawson is making the most of back-to-back bowl wins. It helps beating an SEC school too.

Huge!
    Welcome Shamar.
    D = Deacons = Defense

Quote Originally Posted by netflixnchildres View Post
    Anyone know where we stand with Shamar McCollum? Top 3?
    Ah, Top 1 ... just what I was hoping for. Another huge pickup. Love his ability to get in the backfield, will be a sack machine for us once he bulks up to ACC level size.

Damn, I might be wrong about this Clawson guy. He's been on a tear recently.

Quote Originally Posted by BillBrasky View Post
    Damn, I might be wrong about this Clawson guy. He's been on a tear recently.
    Yep. You're wrong.
    Claw's the man.

WOW Claw is CRUSHING it!!!

Out of the many football coaches over the past 40 years, Dave Clawson is the most Wake Forest type person we’ve had on so many levels. That helps him in recruiting. Players and parents easily sense what Wake Forest is all about after spending a small amount of time with Dave Clawson. With fewer complications he can achieve as much or more and have more fun doing it at Wake Forest than most other schools.

I wonder if the new red shirt rule is playing a role in our recruiting. Clawson can promise the opportunity to play immediately and possibly earn a starting position early. Of course anyone can promise that, but it is not so believable as at WF perhaps.
    Last edited by mebanedeac; 07-11-2018 at 11:34 PM.