Page 177 of 274 FirstFirst ... 77127167172173174175176177178179180181182187227 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,540 of 5475

Thread: Wake Forest Football Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by wakelaw13 View Post
    Yeah, can't be surprised when 17 and 18 year old kids don't look at the world the same way a bunch of 30-60 year olds do. UL is the last place I'd consider as a recruit, even though many continue to consider them to be a "big time" program. Sleeziest coach in FB, shitty academics, program on decline. But whatever, fuck them. I can't wait to kick their ass this year.
    Again!

Quote Originally Posted by tau06 View Post
    They may end up with brown, but other than him, UNC wont be a top choice for anyone else on that list. They may end up with afield a or Battle but would be due to those guys not having commitable offers to their first 2-3 choices because they wait to commit and lose their spot. Another 3-9 season from ole Red Bull and hes gone and UNC will end up with recruiting class that will be the worst in that programs history. Lucky for them the state of NC is so deep this year that good players can be found outside the top 30 this year.
    Just two years ago, Fedora was a top priority for South Carolina.

Anyone know where we stand with Shamar McCollum? Top 3?

IIRC, Les said a few days ago, both sides had mutually agreed to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by raldeac View Post
    On 247 or here? I don't recall seeing an article about in on 247.

Quote Originally Posted by netflixnchildres View Post
    On 247 or here? I don't recall seeing an article about in on 247.
    Was simply a VIP message board post several days ago.

You all need to consider getting the premium 247 membership with Les. It is the best investment I make all year.

Scooter Banks
    Quote Originally Posted by SurgeryDeac View Post
    You all need to consider getting the premium 247 membership with Les. It is the best investment I make all year.
    Netflix stock circa 2010 and Apple stock circa 2003 were mine. But I hear you
    le bone

This may be a question for Les, but if anyone else knows feel free to buzz in, but on 247 how do they define "interests"? Does it mean a coach reached out or the student attended a camp at the school, but no offer was given? From the outside we see certain players being followed by the school on twitter, but not necessarily seeing the school being interested in them. Kern for example seems like a guy that kind of came out of nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyClutch View Post
    This may be a question for Les, but if anyone else knows feel free to buzz in, but on 247 how do they define "interests"? Does it mean a coach reached out or the student attended a camp at the school, but no offer was given? From the outside we see certain players being followed by the school on twitter, but not necessarily seeing the school being interested in them. Kern for example seems like a guy that kind of came out of nowhere.
    If you have an offer, have mentioned a school in an interview as talking to you, or potentially attended a camp, you'll get labeled as "Cool". Things will move up to "Warm" or "Warmer" as interviews occur and players list leaders, or if a 247analyst gets inside info that a recruit may be leaning one way. Things are evidently much more updated for higher rated recruits than those lower in the rankings, so a guy like Kern can go from "Cool" to "Committed" very quick if A) He doesn't make it publicly clear who his favorites are or B) A 247 guy isn't actively seeking out who may be a leader in the recruitment simply because there are other guys who are higher priority to them.

Les Johns
    ‏ @Les_Johns
    1m1 minute ago

BREAKING: Wake Forest Football gets a beast at DE with the commitment of Shamar McCollum. 97 tackles and 40 TFLs last year as Dillon HS went 15-0 & won state title. Huge get for Clawson & his staff.

According to rivals he is a four star

BOOOOOM

Rivals analysts have him great reviews after the five-star challenge. Huge pick up. Clawson is feeling it

Inserted to see how he and Nolan move up after rivals updates there rankings

3rd 4* in the class according to Rivals. That's as many 4*s in 2019 as the previous 8 years combined. Staff absolutely killing it out there.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

Weve gotten commits from three of Clawsons highest rated recruits in the last four weeks. Incredible momentum.

Up to #33 on Rivals. We are tied with 5 other schools for the 24th most 4* recruits. Stanford, Nebraska, Michigan State, Purdue, State and us have three 4-stars.
    Last edited by PhDeac; 07-11-2018 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by netflixnchildres View Post
    Anyone know where we stand with Shamar McCollum? Top 3?
    Quote Originally Posted by raldeac View Post
    As in move on to the next step in the relationship?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteDeac1 View Post
    BOOOOOM

Rivals analysts have him great reviews after the five-star challenge. Huge pick up. Clawson is feeling it
    Boom! Hell yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Bubble Boy View Post
    As in move on to the next step in the relationship?
    Ha. Nope. That's where things were at the time. It's recruiting. Things change (thankfully for Wake this time). Big addition, for sure.