• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

Pocket post.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Can't find too much about him but has good measurables and I believe somewhere on Twitter said he ran about a 4.7 40

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't find too much about him but has good measurables and I believe somewhere on Twitter said he ran about a 4.7 40

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6' 4" 240 and pretty fast.
And he's still just a junior in HS. And he's local.
I like.

Was starting to get interest from UNC, NC State, Duke and Florida State. Looks like he was bout to blow up.

Can't remember the last time I first heard about a commit from Dan. Kid looks legit. I'll take 6-4/240 all day.

His Hudl film is fun to watch. He lines up on the outside quite a bit as a huge possession receiver. Love the first clip where he catches the ball in the middle of the field and just outruns the DBs. He'd be a dangerous run blocker. I love the run plays in which he just bullies DB down the field. He has nice TE speed.

Last edited:
It's still very early in the year for this class, but it's shaping up very nicely so far.
I know this won't be a large class, but the quality and the 'fit' for our needs looks excellent.
Go Deacs!

You afraid Clawson got catfished?

Is this Blake commit recruited as a TE? I know we're recruiting Bresnahan as a TE really hard..just hope this new commit doesnt hurt our chances of getting him.....of course i'd settle for both.

I am kinda surprised that hasn't happened. Some coach offers a kid based on his tape and Twitter and offers some rando fan from a rival program.

jaybirdie, Blake really could be a WR based on that film. He's a receiving TE would be fine in 2 TE sets.

I am kinda surprised that hasn't happened. Some coach offers a kid based on his tape and Twitter and offers some rando fan from a rival program.

jaybirdie, Blake really could be a WR based on that film. He's a receiving TE would be fine in 2 TE sets.

Rumors are that it happened in my high school back in the day. A fat lazy kid got a full ride to Lees Mcrae (nothing special mind you) but word got around that the tapes sent to them were of another kid who ended up playing for App State. Kid was several years younger than him too. Much harder to do this now I'd say.

Local football talent hasn't exactly met expectations over the years. Just wondering if anyone knows the kid or has watched him in person.

Cade Carney says hello.

Saw his video on Rivals. More fast then quick. Slow getting off the line, which can be corrected. Can catch with his hands away from his body. Jumps well. Good red zone target. Maybe we can beef him up and put him on the OL, is we get Bresnehan.

Is this Blake commit recruited as a TE? I know we're recruiting Bresnahan as a TE really hard..just hope this new commit doesnt hurt our chances of getting him.....of course i'd settle for both.

2 TE in this class would seem possible. Clawson seems committed to more 2 TE sets and Wake didn't take a TE last class after Atkinson decommitted and Shenker fell through right at the end. Both Serigne and Pike are graduating.

Rumors are that it happened in my high school back in the day. A fat lazy kid got a full ride to Lees Mcrae (nothing special mind you) but word got around that the tapes sent to them were of another kid who ended up playing for App State. Kid was several years younger than him too. Much harder to do this now I'd say.

Local football talent hasn't exactly met expectations over the years. Just wondering if anyone knows the kid or has watched him in person.

I have watched him play lacrosse many times if that helps. :thumbsup:

Back