• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

ESPN had him with 37 offers at end of Feb. So 41 by now.is pretty reasonable. They also have him as the #1 cornerback in the 21 class.

2020 DB from Dallas. PWO I assume.

Rivers Woods is forgiven if he ever calls it Lake Forest.

VA Beach DB releases Top 41. Wake eliminated.

Cuts it to 8. William & Mary eliminated.

So much focus on Manning and a dead basketball program. People obviously care so much about basketball still, that they neglect the football program. Thinking about basketball now is a waste of time with coronavirus and sinking economy. Coaching carousel won't move til those are fixed. Why not support Clawson & Co. with recruiting?

RB

Trevion Cooley – NC
Jaydon Collins has a pretty good offer list. BC, Ill, IN and others. Sounds like he would be a good get. He may have had a visit to Clemson. Why not, its just down the road a few miles. Not showing an offer from there so far.

Jaleel Skinner, (6-5, 205, 4:53 40 time) a wide receiver on Collins' Greer, SC team already has a Penn State offer. He's a '22.

ETA:
BAck in Feb.

If I read the tweets right, Collins had a 550 "Hex Bar DL (dead lift?)."

Skinner supposedly did 590!!!!

Last edited:
Jaylen Collins has a pretty good offer list. BC, Ill, IN and others. Sounds like he would be a good get.

Jaleel Skinner, (6-5, 205, 4:53 40 time) a wide receiver on Collins' Greer, SC team already has a Penn State offer. He's a '22.

Details, like getting a recruit's first name right that is posted right above your post, matter.

DE

George Wilson – VA
Great posts, Netflix.
Definitely brightens my day.

Stop focusing on the shitty basketball program and help Clawson land a big time recruit

Stop focusing on the shitty basketball program and help Clawson land a big time recruit

So he eliminated Florida, Tennessee, and Maryland from his Top 5 of two weeks ago and added NC State ?

Back