• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

Biff would be fine. Biff doesn't want him going to Florida, Auburn, or Alabama. Or Ga Tech.

Although, the Dawgs are currrently inrebuilding mode at WR, depending on who steps up this year with Hardman, Godwin, Ridley, and Holleman all gone, as well as Nauta. Also, no guarantee if Fromm will be there for his freshman year. Lots of playing time to offer in Athens though.

Yeah. I really doubt that Fromm will be there next year.
If he comes to awake, hopefully we’ll have 2 good QBs that can throw to him.

Yeah. I really doubt that Fromm will be there next year.
If he comes to awake, hopefully we’ll have 2 good QBs that can throw to him.

Yeah, but the odds are that Georgia will recruit another 5-star QB.

I hope we flip Robinson from UGA so bad. The guy is a beast, 6'4 with a 6'8 wingspan, will play around 220lbs, can run a 4.51 and has a 38-inch vert. He would give any corner in the ACC problems with a 1on1 matchup.

I hope we flip Robinson from UGA so bad. The guy is a beast, 6'4 with a 6'8 wingspan, will play around 220lbs, can run a 4.51 and has a 38-inch vert. He would give any corner in the ACC problems with a 1on1 matchup.

The underlined words are superfluous.

Wake Forest 2020 commit WR Jahmal Banks' team is about to play on ESPN. Game currently in a weather delay and will start shortly.

Banks is #1 according to Max Preps.

Demon Clowney is one hell of a name for a DL.

Banks could be the #11 that’s on the field now. If so, he’s huge. Nope. That’s not him. #11 is a sophomore who had a nice TD.

Last edited:
Banks is #1 according to Max Preps.

Demon Clowney is one hell of a name for a DL.

Banks could be the #11 that’s on the field now. If so, he’s huge. Nope. That’s not him. #11 is a sophomore who had a nice TD.

Yeah this team is super stacked, that sophomore is bigger than Banks is. Looks like they will blow them out early so Banks can get some reps on the field with the 2nd string.

I ran the St Frances team through the Rivals recruiting filter. This roster would give some FCS teams a run for their money.

Jahmyr Gibbs (a GT commit/Wake was one of his final 3) rushed for 404 yds and 8 tds last night. He didn’t play in the 4th quarter.

Yeah this team is super stacked, that sophomore is bigger than Banks is. Looks like they will blow them out early so Banks can get some reps on the field with the 2nd string.

Did Banks get in the game?

The rest of the game was on ESPN News. I had it on but wasn’t paying much attention in the 2nd half.

Back