• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

Eli’s coming ——> Eli’s here!!!
Welcome Eli!

wow, awesome pickup for the squad and welcome, eli!

i don't follow football recruiting that closely, but the last few commitments seem like they've been really great. how does this recruiting stretch compare to others?

wow, awesome pickup for the squad and welcome, eli!

i don't follow football recruiting that closely, but the last few commitments seem like they've been really great. how does this recruiting stretch compare to others?

This current recruiting stretch is good….really good.
Next up is WR Wesley Grimes.

We are in good shape to get 3/4 star WR Wesley Grimes. If we do then it'll end up being probably a top-2 most quality class since Clawson has been here

Guess the NIL thing isn't an issue for WF football recruiting so far....

Let’s freaking go!!! Great pickup, on a roll right now.

Maybe some of these guys are getting the message THAT WFU is a place to go and develop into an NFL player if you aren't one coming out of HS. Clawson and staff have done a really good job of turning 3 star guys they pick into NFL prospects/draftees. Hinton getting some publicity last season has to have helped. Also Jessie Bates near win for rookie of the year. Word gets around.

would be cool to see wake to a step up in overall recruiting class ranks in the next year or 2

would be cool to see wake to a step up in overall recruiting class ranks in the next year or 2

I think that is possible. The current string of bowl appearances and (more importantly IMHO) the numbers of players Wake has recently put onto the NFL are having a positive impact on recruiting.

I think that is possible. The current string of bowl appearances and (more importantly IMHO) the numbers of players Wake has recently put onto the NFL are having a positive impact on recruiting.

Do you want to play on a winning team and go to a bowl every year?
Do you want to improve so you have a shot at the NFL?
Do you want to get a great education that should benefit you for the rest of your life?
If yes, come to Wake.

fac313c203233675a47e8c800a33656c.jpg

New Commit?

Our new facilities are also not going unnoticed by recruits. Got to see both the b-ball and football facilities and get a walk through of the Sutton performance center a few weekends ago and it's all very impressive. Wake did a great job with that whole side of campus over the last few years.

5’ 10” athlete from Chesapeake, Va. No info, no ratings, no offers. Maybe he’s planning to walk on?

I like the idea of getting guys from tidewater area of VA. That area seems to produce some good players every year.

Has anyone heard on where Nolan Groulx is transferring too or if he’s going to come back?

Several on here have reported he is not coming back. They add he did not take advantage of his opportunity to the extent needed.

Back