• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

Recruiting doesn't really start until a commitment is made. He probably got interest or an offer from a school he had otherwise given up on.

disappointing turn of events

I wonder if the kid contacted Clawson or the coach recruiting him, or just announced, then retracted, via social media

Last edited:
If he's a legit 285 there's 2-3 other lineman on his team who look bigger.

It's obviously early, but it's nice to have the #6 class in the ACC and #29 class overall (on 247).

This guy must be related to Richie Petitbon, the former Redskin player and coach. Also, there was another offensive lineman named Richie Petitbon that recently transferred from Alabama to Illinois. He went to the same high school as Luke. Same family?

This guy must be related to Richie Petitbon, the former Redskin player and coach. Also, there was another offensive lineman named Richie Petitbon that recently transferred from Alabama to Illinois. He went to the same high school as Luke. Same family?

I think that’s his brother.

Dortch declared for the NFL Draft after his redshirt sophomore season, and was invited to the NFL Combine this year in Indianapolis, though his wrist injury prevented him from fully participating.

Fantastic pick up. Currently, Luke would be our #11 highest rated recruit all-time (just ahead of Mike Allen), and our #2 all-time on the O-Line (behind Mike Edwards). Any offensive lineman that BC wants, I want.

I think that’s his brother.

The grandfather is the former Redskin Head Coach and the Alabama transfer is his brother. Gonzaga consistently has one of the better teams in the DMV, though it has fallen behind St. John's and Dematha in terms of prospects. And yes Hondo, 4 of the 5 offensive linemen are likely to be on D-1 roster's next year.

Great get, high ceiling, Go deacs.

The grandfather is the former Redskin Head Coach and the Alabama transfer is his brother. Gonzaga consistently has one of the better teams in the DMV, though it has fallen behind St. John's and Dematha in terms of prospects. And yes Hondo, 4 of the 5 offensive linemen are likely to be on D-1 roster's next year.

Great get, high ceiling, Go deacs.

Grandpa should be welcomed at any and all practices he wants to see. And he should be encouraged to chat with the defensive staff. Grampa Petitbon was once regarded as one of the better Defensive Coordinators in the NFL when was in Washington.

Back