• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

Aren’t we in jeopardy of losing Elmonus? Or atleast schools still offering him?

Aren’t we in jeopardy of losing Elmonus? Or atleast schools still offering him?

Miami has offered a little over a month ago. Elmonus said he was solid with wake but would listen to Miami. I don’t believe Miami gained much traction with him and from reading their premium boards, I don’t see any visit planned. But things can change quickly as we get close to early signing day.

Wake has put some O-line guys into the NFL. Elmonus needs to come to Wake and be the next guy into the beginning of that pipeline. There should be two guys coming out the "graduated from Wake, getting drafted by NFL" end of this spring.

Really excited to see what this WR group could look like over the next few years. Nice mix of slot and outside guys. Pumped for Groulx in that Dortch/Campanaro role.0

No problem. I assume Greene took the spot of a player playing in a championship game this weekend. I can’t find confirmation though.

Still hopeful that Jaden McKenzie does the right thing and goes from Wake Forest to Wake Forest. It's D-day soon for him, assuming he holds to making a decision before their championship game.

Was Greene a late add to the Roster? Thought he originally did not make the NC team....

He has the best stats of any WR on the team but he was initially left off. Not sure of the reason he was added. His WFU signing ceremony has been set for MAHS on 12/19.

Does anyone know which 2019 recruits, if any, are likely to enroll in January?

I can't wait to see CJ come in and hit the weight room. He'd make a nice bookend with Edwards starting in '20.

What are you planning to wear ?

I live in NMB now, but I was thinking about going sure enough. First MA Shrine Bowler, 4 star recruit and WFU signee since James Brim. It’s a big deal for WFU fans from Mayberry.

Although we may want to check with Les, I believe Devonte Gordon will also enroll in January. Let's not forget about him.

Although we may want to check with Les, I believe Devonte Gordon will also enroll in January. Let's not forget about him.

Good point. Devonte was 6' 5" 275 a year ago.
Looking forward to home getting into the O line rotation in a year or so.

Back