• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Europe Must Defend Itself Against A Dangerous President

This is very accurate.

Eh.

Maybe the English are a little more empathetic vs other countries since they are going through something similar, but the impression I get, in London anyway, is that they think Trump is a buffoon temporarily in power due to a misguided minority of citizens.

Eh.

Maybe the English are a little more empathetic vs other countries since they are going through something similar, but the impression I get, in London anyway, is that they think Trump is a buffoon temporarily in power due to a misguided minority of citizens.

Nope, the world is ending.

Eh.

Yeah that's a fair take. I've had several similar conversations with colleagues while traveling abroad but I've also had a lot of "what the hell is going on in the US?" reactions too. Primarily from Germans but also from those living in other parts of the world.

It’s a fair take but regardless, it shows the US can be taken over by a buffoon voted in by a misguided minority of voters.

It’s a fair take but regardless, it shows the US can be taken over by a buffoon voted in by a misguided minority of voters.

Agreed. Which goes back to the original point of the US reputation suffering some serious damage from this shitshow.

Well if getting rebuked by the French president and other furners doesn't cause Trump's base to turn on him, I don't know what will.

pff the US has been training its kids to kill Germans for literally generations

Well if getting rebuked by the French president and other furners doesn't cause Trump's base to turn on him, I don't know what will.

Nothing will, short of a serious recession. But I'd imagine it's not just Trump's base that loves the new tariffs and trade wars with our allies. Bernie fans must also be ecstatic.

Recession will come right after the Democrats take Congress. Republicans take 2020 in a landslide.

Back