• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Europe Must Defend Itself Against A Dangerous President

yeah, Europe is best off following the fellow with glasses:

It is good to see that one again :) that is fuggin classic look at a de-balled and de-clawed Jean Claude Juncker. DJT rocked his world and then he got plastered. :)

He is definitely an authoritarian lover of secret balloting in the EU Parliament,but I still kind of like the guy.Avuncular sort.

Can’t say the same for the utterly disposable NAZI, Guy Versthoeven.That guys switch has flipped.
Making wild threats to see people marched to the guillotine.He’ll be lucky if he keeps his own.

Donald Tusk is the typical European Autocrat.He’s a strident Globalist and ardent supporter of conveniently manufactured diasporas by way of Lady Clinton and J McCain’s blaze chicken hawk behavior in Libya — “We came,We saw,he died” followed by her distinctive cackling. She was delighted with her witty little play on Julius Caesar’s “we came,we saw,we conquered” — veni,vidi,vici

It is good to see that one again :) that is fuggin classic look at a de-balled and de-clawed Jean Claude Juncker. DJT rocked his world and then he got plastered. :)

He is definitely an authoritarian lover of secret balloting in the EU Parliament,but I still kind of like the guy.Avuncular sort.

Can’t say the same for the utterly despicable NAZI, Guy Versthoeven.That guys switch has flipped.
Making wild threats to see people marched to the guillotine.He’ll be lucky if he keeps his own.

Donald Tusk is the typical European Autocrat.He’s a strident Globalist and ardent supporter of conveniently manufactured diasporas by way of Lady Clinton and J McCain’s blasé chicken hawking in Libya — “We came,We saw,he died” followed by her distinctive cackling as she recounted the execution of khadaffi. She was delighted with her witty little play on Julius Caesar’s “we came,we saw,we conquered” — veni,vidi,vici

Gotta agree with Lectro here. Stop trying to win political points at home by dumping on Trump. Its honestly too easy, and lazy. The German diplomacy deals with sycophants and dictators all the time.

I don't speak German so I don't believe that's what that tweet actually says.

I don't speak German so I don't believe that's what that tweet actually says.

It's not. That clip quote isn't really the key item though - he did actually request that Grennell be declared persona non grata (which was denied). Germans fucking hate Grennell and he refuses to stop directly wading into German domestic politics over and over. The thing that set everyone off this time was his direct criticism of a budget proposal because the US wants more military spending from Germany (who maintains that the huge amount of funds they pour into crisis prevention counts as defense spending).

Germans think Trump is a buffoon. They fucking despise Grennell though, he's just an ignorant clown.

It's not. That clip quote isn't really the key item though - he did actually request that Grennell be declared persona non grata (which was denied). Germans fucking hate Grennell and he refuses to stop directly wading into German domestic politics over and over. The thing that set everyone off this time was his direct criticism of a budget proposal because the US wants more military spending from Germany (who maintains that the huge amount of funds they pour into crisis prevention counts as defense spending).

Germans think Trump is a buffoon. They fucking despise Grennell though, he's just an ignorant clown.

TITCR

Also I believe Grennell actively supported an opposition candidate to Merkel if I recall correctly.

I don't understand how guys this dumb get so wealthy in the first place.

One would think that some ability to think two steps ahead and manage risk would be necessary to amass a large fortune.

Then again, i'm a professional two-step-ahead thinker and risk manager and I don't have a large fortune, so what do I know.

On the other hand, I'm also not about to testify in a quasi-criminal investigation in hopes of not being a fall guy for a mob boss. So there's that.

One would think that some ability to think two steps ahead and manage risk would be necessary to amass a large fortune.

Then again, i'm a professional two-step-ahead thinker and risk manager and I don't have a large fortune, so what do I know.

On the other hand, I'm also not about to testify in a quasi-criminal investigation in hopes of not being a fall guy for a mob boss. So there's that.

it's easy when you're a scoundrel and the rules don't apply to you. trump is now under a trillion watt spotlight.

paper tiger, indeed

See the Glass Floor thread. Also people can be smart about making money and dumb about everything else. Acquiring wealth is a skill in itself but not necessarily the result of having skills and being smart.

Our President is the guy the hot cool guy makes fun of.

Last edited:
95 % of the rest of the world knows Trump is a reckless idiot.

40 percent of ‘mericans love him.

Thx Pubs.

Yep. If Trump was in high school, he would be getting his ass kicked on a daily basis.

Back