• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Europe Must Defend Itself Against A Dangerous President

You mean a government official who refused to do her sworn duty? Don't be a joke.

Yes, sweetie. The same government official that I said should be fired (or at least it was perfectly acceptable for President Trump to fire her). Der Speigel didn't get that, which is why the article was crap.

I was comparing Der Speigel's article to your posts, when are generally about as factually accurate.

MASSA Bob, why do you keep on lying? I said an O/U MAY BE 340, not WOULD or SHOULD or IS. Words mean something to most. RE: Mid-terms- You takes "ideas" and say they are written in stone. And I gave reasons for my projections. These things change.

MASSA BOB, why don't you just go back to telling black people how to live and vote. You've been practicing it so much.

I love how when BKF didn't respond to "massa bob" in lowercase, RJ decided ALL CAPS was the way to go.

MASSA Bob, why do you keep on lying? I said an O/U MAY BE 340, not WOULD or SHOULD or IS. Words mean something to most. RE: Mid-terms- You takes "ideas" and say they are written in stone. And I gave reasons for my projections. These things change.

MASSA BOB, why don't you just go back to telling black people how to live and vote. You've been practicing it so much.

This was what you posted RJ:

Originally, I put the O/U at 310 or 320. I think the O'U now may be 340.

When you say "originally I put it at this....I now think this" it shows that you are changing/updating your position.

This was what you posted RJ:

Originally, I put the O/U at 310 or 320. I think the O'U now may be 340.

When you say "originally I put it at this....I now think this" it shows that you are changing/updating your position.

You complain about me not saying "I think" or "may be". Then I when I do it, you still complain and I'm not even standing on your lawn.

The fact you can't discern the difference between "I put it at" and "I think" and "may be" shows a lot about you ability to comprehend the English language.

Or what Trump tweets. Or when he calls Mexicans drug dealers, murderers, rapists, etc. Or when he says blacks get shot leaving their homes.. Or when he sets up what's effectively a ban on Muslims (including those who helped the American military). Or when he has the CEO of an extremely prominent website that is aligned with the alt-right (white supremacists) as his Chief Advisor.

These are all indisputable facts and things Trump has said or done himself.

But Massa Bob is OK with it.

The bolded just bugs me so much. The great majority of muslims in the world are not impacted by the "ban".

Where do you think all that nonsense originated from? It didn't start in Germany. They are just mimicking what the Democrats, MSM & Hollywood say day after day after day. They are all like a bunch of mynah birds. (You and many others on this board are guilty of this too, by the way. The idea is that if you say something often and long enough, it somehow becomes a fact.)

The bolded is super hilarious

The bolded just bugs me so much. The great majority of muslims in the world are not impacted by the "ban".

There's no reason for you to be bugged. If does effectively ban Muslims from those seven countries. By the way, since 1974, ZERO Americans have been killed or injured by Muslims from those countries in the US.

If there is a danger, Trump create it by his act of bigotry.

Der Spiegel losing its mind just like the rest of the left. They're parroting all the Dem talking points. Hard-hitting journalism there.

The insanity of the left concerns me a lot more long term than the shit Trump does.

It's comical to me how even foreign countries are "buying in to the Dems and liberal agenda". In my opinion it is overly inflating our self-importance to think that those nations give a damn about what our "liberal media" and press says and does with regards to our current administration.

I also find it tremendously difficult to believe that "the left concerns you more long term than the shit Trump does." He is the god damn President and he is currently (permanently?) unhinged.

The past two days have seen an assortment of the administration talking about:

1. Saturday Night Live
2. Whether or not Donald Trump owns a bathrobe
3. An Executive Order going up the chain of command in the courts
4. His wife filing a lawsuit about not being able to profit off of Trump being President
5. His aides not being able to find lights in the White House
6. Whether or not the New York Times is an "honest" newspaper
7. If he has ever met Putin (which he continues to lie about)
8. If Steve Bannon actually runs the White House instead of him

That's just the past 24 hours. You cannot possibly believe that the left is a bigger issue than that. He's the leader of the free world and this is the shit that we are talking about. That's way more damaging long term than what a German newspaper is "buying in to" with regards to the liberal American press.

Last edited:
Why would a German newspaper care what Democrats or Hollywood said? Not everything can be blamed on the VAST liberal conspiracy.

I mean that may be one of the worst arguments I've heard on here in a while and there's no shortage of those.

Can I get a list of other things that are also the fault of the liberal media and Democrats? World hunger? Bangladesh's domestic policies? Period cramps?

It's comical to me how even foreign countries are "buying in to the Dems and liberal agenda". In my opinion it is overly inflating our self-importance to think that those nations give a damn about what our "liberal media" and press says and does with regards to our current administration.

I also find it tremendously difficult to believe that "the left concerns you more long term than the shit Trump does." He is the god damn President and he is currently (permanently?) unhinged.

The past two days have seen an assortment of the administration talking about:

1. Saturday Night Live
2. Whether or not Donald Trump owns a bathrobe
3. An Executive Order going up the chain of command in the courts
4. His wife filing a lawsuit about not being able to profit off of Trump being President
5. His aides not being able to find lights in the White House
6. Whether or not the New York Times is an "honest" newspaper
7. If he has ever met Putin (which he continues to lie about)
8. If Steve Bannon actually runs the White House instead of him

That's just the past 24 hours. You cannot possibly believe that the left is a bigger issue than that. He's the leader of the free world and this is the shit that we are talking about. That's way more damaging long term than what a German newspaper is "buying in to" with regards to the liberal American press.

it preposterous

WFR, and most of the rest of you, take pleasure in seeing your president attacked by foreigners. Sick.

lol, I am not taking any pleasure in Trump's tenure. he is a complete ass-hat and has made himself a pariah with his fooling tweeting and poorly thought out executive orders.

he has made America a laughing stock...good job bob, and the rest of your idiots that voted for him. we should take away your right to vote, you can't be trusted with the responsibility.

Back