• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Europe Must Defend Itself Against A Dangerous President

I'm as serious as the Donald's distaste for Melissa McCarthy's Spicer impression.

As I said....and you evidently didn't understand....I don't think that you & Sig are on the same page.

Would you like for me to explain it for you? I was giving you credit for being able to figure it out yourself, but I guess I was giving you too much credit.

As I said....and you evidently didn't understand....I don't think that you & Sig are on the same page.

Would you like for me to explain it for you? I was giving you credit for being able to figure it out yourself, but I guess I was giving you too much credit.

Sig and I were making different observations, snowflake.

I took his position and added another step. He thinks it's hilarious that RJ decided to go with caps because you didn't respond and I think it's hilarious that after he chose to do so, regardless of why you then chose that point to respond to RJ, that you responded.

Sig and I were making different observations, snowflake.

I took his position and added another step. He thinks it's hilarious that RJ decided to go with caps because you didn't respond and I think it's hilarious that after he chose to do so, regardless of why you then chose that point to respond to RJ, that you responded.

You still do not understand. Sig was only talking about my not reacting to the massa/MASSA comment from RJ....and nothing else. When you claimed that I then responded, my response didn't mention, nor had anything at all to do with RJ's massa/MASSA comment. I was only responding to RJ's EV prediction change from 310-320 to 340.

So your comment that "I then responded" had nothing at all to do with what Sig was talking about.

Maybe you should stick to your lawyer-talk. You're good at that. Common sense conclusions, though, seem to be moving beyond your reach.

You still do not understand. Sig was only talking about my not reacting to the massa/MASSA comment from RJ....and nothing else. When you claimed that I then responded, my response didn't mention, nor had anything at all to do with RJ's massa/MASSA comment. I was only responding to RJ's EV prediction change from 310-320 to 340.

So your comment that "I then responded" had nothing at all to do with what Sig was talking about.

Maybe you should stick to your lawyer-talk. You're good at that. Common sense conclusions, though, seem to be moving beyond your reach.

This is like talking to a wall. I'll just stick to not talking to old men who likely have early onset dementia.

BKF obsession with prognostications (and RJ) is bewildering and exhausting. who fucking cares

This is like talking to a wall. I'll just stick to not talking to old men who likely have early onset dementia.

Make all the insults you wish. You still should be able to follow the conversation here. It wasn't that complicated. Sig was talking about RJ not being able to get a reaction from me to his massa comment. Then you said that I responded. The truth of the matter is that I never responded to what Sig was talking about. You could just admit that you were wrong, but I suppose that your ego will not allow that....so you just chose to go with a cheap insult.

I will agree that this was somewhat like talking to a wall...but you were the wall in that you don't understand...or won't admit that you were wrong....in continuing to insist that I responded to what Sig was talking about when, in fact, I never responded to that.

If you aspire to eventually become a hotshot attorney, you really need to be able to understand simple things like that. Or is your response just going to be that the judge has dementia?

ETA: If Sig wanted to, I feel sure that he would tell you that what I am saying about this is absolutely correct....though he is probably reluctant to say anything that would support anything I said on the boards.

Last edited:
Sad old men.

search

happy young liberals - looks blissful
riots.jpg

I love how when BKF didn't respond to "massa bob" in lowercase, RJ decided ALL CAPS was the way to go.

This isn't saying that there was no elicited response as it pertained to the exact "massa bob" comment, it's saying that when there was no elicited response period to the post, RJ then decided to go with caps and Sig is laughing about the change to caps as if that was why the comment got no response.

I was then laughing at the timing of the posts since there was then a BKF response directly after RJ posted in all caps. I specifically clarified that the reason I found this hilarious was because: "regardless of why [BKF] then chose that point to respond to RJ, that [BKF] responded [to the post with MASSA Bob in caps]."

It's not even a particularly intelligent wall - you're Donald's version of a wall.

Der Spiegel losing its mind just like the rest of the left. They're parroting all the Dem talking points. Hard-hitting journalism there.

The insanity of the left concerns me a lot more long term than the shit Trump does.
Der Spiegel ist "the left"? Now I've fucking heard it all.

It was founded by a Wermacht officer and originally had former SS writers. It's old conservative German through and through. It's despised by the social Democrats in Germany, but it has so much gravitas due to its brutally accurate investigative journalism that it has to be respected.

BKF obsession with prognostications (and RJ) is bewildering and exhausting. who fucking cares

If you'd just buy an annuity you'll never have to worry about prognostications for the rest of your life!

Where do you think all that nonsense originated from? It didn't start in Germany. They are just mimicking what the Democrats, MSM & Hollywood say day after day after day. They are all like a bunch of mynah birds. (You and many others on this board are guilty of this too, by the way. The idea is that if you say something often and long enough, it somehow becomes a fact.)

Stuff gets reported and covered by international press, you boob. My friends in Mexico, who have never been to the US, think Trump is a fascist based entirely on what they have seen/read from press in Mexico.

contrary to what BKF thinks, people in other countries are actual human beings who can make up their own minds about things

No, it's the liberal American media that's influencing literally everybody else. Occam's Razor.

contrary to what BKF thinks, people in other countries are actual human beings who can make up their own minds about things

It's not just other countries, he has repeatedly said the same about blacks in our country.

Back