• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Europe Must Defend Itself Against A Dangerous President

France has been one of if not of our most reliable ally in terrorist interdiction.

Go well for France or for us? Being reimbursed for our military makes sense to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So a protection racket? "Nice country you got there. Be a shame if something happened to it."

I'm fine withholding NATO members to the actual agreement in terms of GDP spending %. I'm not sure I'd do it by threatening to leave the alliance all together.

It's called The Shake Things Up in Washington Revolution®, haven't you heard? People are damn tired of Being Taken For Granted®

Hats available in the lobby, $14.98.

Last edited:
The American Experiment in Exile

"The historic oddity of this situation points to a common dynamic Americans now face at home and abroad. Our partners in the international order we created - some of whom we conquered to make it possible - are now seeking to defend it from us. Let's say that again, Defend it from us. How do we now as loyal Americans look at the warnings of the French and the Germans, as well as the British and our other erstwhile allies' warnings? This is a complicated question which different people, depending on their professions and governmental responsibilities and personal dispositions, must answer in different ways. But we cannot ignore the fact that the American experiment is now in a kind of exile - taken refuge elsewhere - and the executive power of the American state now under a kind of, hopefully temporary, occupation."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/the-american-experiment-in-exile

We aren't taking in the numbers Germany and other countries are.

We aren't taking in the numbers Germany and other countries are.

Also, the right wing press has basically made up a bunch of shit with regards to crime committed by migrants or very anecdotal evidence - that "article" that sailor linked is based on the comments of a single cop on Facebook - not on any actual statistics or data (because the data doesn't support the conclusion they want to reach).

I've read all about no-go zones here in Vienna alone. I live in one it turns out, according the UK press. In fact it's one of the most expensive and safest parts of the city

Back