• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Europe Must Defend Itself Against A Dangerous President

Geez. I don't know what's more embarrassing. Trump or Americans who aren't embarrassed by Trump.

Trump doesn't even realize what an asshole insult it was not to shake Merkel's hand. What a fucking classless moron!

Right or wrong, it's going to be viewed through the lens of "she's a woman and that's why he refused" by plenty of people. It's just another example of a dumb mistake/decision/whatever that Donald consistently makes that compound to make people think he's an incompetent buffoon.

Right or wrong, it's going to be viewed through the lens of "she's a woman and that's why he refused" by plenty of people. It's just another example of a dumb mistake/decision/whatever that Donald consistently makes that compound to make people think he's an incompetent buffoon.

Really? The fact that she was a woman never crossed my mind. I just chalked it up to him being a petty asshole.

Why does he always lean forward like that when he sits? He does it in every single one of those pictures. And usually the people sitting with him follow his lead and lean forward too. Good for Merkel for sitting like a normal person.

But the one thing Trump is an expert at is owing money to people/companies and stiffing them.

The Trump Onslaught on International Law and Institutions

"Two months into the Trump administration, we are witnessing the beginnings of the greatest presidential onslaught on international law and international institutions in American history. The onslaught appears to be driven by a combination of economic nationalism, anti-cosmopolitanism, anti-elitism, a belief that international law does not reflect American values but threatens American institutions, and a related belief that “American peace, prestige, and prosperity were not being served by our foreign policy.” "

https://www.lawfareblog.com/trump-onslaught-international-law-and-institutions

Back