• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

100 Best Places to Live

rj is many more blacks than most oc residents

the methodology on these lists just fly in the face of supply/demand. if a place has a strong job market and it is cheap to live there, i'm guessing the reason is because it's a shitty place to live. if a place is expensive it's probably because the job market is strong and it's highly desirable. i'm sorry but san jose is not better than sf. and walmart hq is not the 5th best place in the country to live.

All of these lists depend completely on what you are measuring for. I have visited SF many times and it is one of my favorite cities - however, it is not somewhere I would ever even consider living because I know I could not replicate anything close to my lifestyle there. Therefore I would place it near the bottom of a 'best place to live' list.

yeah, i mean Scranton is on this list. Fucking Scranton, PA.

BTW, according to the intro to the article, they just took the 100 most populous metro areas and ranked them 1-100, so being 'on the list' doesn't mean anything other than it is one of the 100 most populous metros.

I'm a few more blocks than that. but can get to LA/Westside in about 40 minutes. The politics do suck.

It's a well-run place with good infrastructure, schools and low crime, in which you choose to live. Living under the red umbrella whilst the blue rain of Democrat incompetence continues to fall on America's broken inner cities. Sad.

It's a well-run place with good infrastructure, schools and low crime, in which you choose to live. Living under the red umbrella whilst the blue rain of Democrat incompetence continues to fall on America's broken inner cities. Sad.

Weird my inner city life is awesome.

All of these lists depend completely on what you are measuring for. I have visited SF many times and it is one of my favorite cities - however, it is not somewhere I would ever even consider living because I know I could not replicate anything close to my lifestyle there. Therefore I would place it near the bottom of a 'best place to live' list.

and the reverse holds true for me and cary (well except about ti being one of my favorite cities). my basic point is all of these lists are stupid because COL is generally a better indicator of a city's desirability than these dumb lists and a high COL hurts you here.

The OC sucks when you get past 2 blocks from the beach. A soulless, conservative, suburbia.

That is like saying without all the titties, this strip club is a shitty bar.

HB is awesome, and it is lol funny coming from someone who is most likely from the pretensions soulless lawyer/and political filth enfested town of total dipshittery that is DC.

oddly enough too we have the opposite set of circumstances jh was describing, a blue umbrella of local leadership and a red rainstorm in congress and the state house

oddly enough too we have the opposite set of circumstances jh was describing, a blue umbrella of local leadership and a red rainstorm in congress and the state house

Both of you have the pleasure of living in states Trump carried. Obviously, freedom and liberty would flourish.

yea i live in one of those inner city hellholes he loves so dearly

Back