• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

100 Best Places to Live

Not as much as the majority of the voters in the your Country love him. But brevity is the soul of wit, so

Of all of the greatest losses we've suffered in education, the number of Dems who labor under basic civics deprivation is staggering. Hopefully this new Education Secretary will use the water saved from draining the swamp to irrigate the political knowledge desert that is the American left in 2017.

take it back to the tunnels. this is a thread for posturing about why the list is wrong and why our respective city should at least be Top 10 if it's not already.

I, for one, am hopeful that people read this list, stop trying to move here, and housing prices go down a smidge.

That is like saying without all the titties, this strip club is a shitty bar.

HB is awesome, and it is lol funny coming from someone who is most likely from the pretensions soulless lawyer/and political filth enfested town of total dipshittery that is DC.

Congrats about knowing nothing about anything!

take it back to the tunnels. this is a thread for posturing about why the list is wrong and why our respective city should at least be Top 10 if it's not already.

I, for one, am hopeful that people read this list, stop trying to move here, and housing prices go down a smidge.

Catch these vapors lbe! Lost to Portland, ME!

I didn't notice that you had to have a population of 500,000 or more. There are some places I wouldn't live with OPM on that list.

too each there own you know? Some people enjoy living in different places like some folks like crappy northern cities and some people like great progressive southern cities with awesome weather etc.

Rigged poll. Everyone knows Greensboro is better than that shithole Winston Salem.

Back