• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

So we going 19-0, RSF?
#IN

I'm pretty friggin excited about this team. Probably the most offensive talent since they traded Moss, and maybe the best secondary Belichick's ever had. Let's friggin' go.

#IN

I'm pretty friggin excited about this team. Probably the most offensive talent since they traded Moss, and maybe the best secondary Belichick's ever had. Let's friggin' go.
Do you guys have a running back?

Got it, so no Run CMC level talents
I am excited to see him McCaffrey run for 3.2 ypc behind whatever dogshit offensive line y'all put out, sure.

We (smartly, imo) diversified assets there and have White/Gillislee/Burkhead/Lewis to switch up looks. There are some rumors they might cut Lewis in favor of DJ Foster, but I don't see it.

Dawg... We got the Kalil bros and Trai Turner

See you at the super bowl if you don't get caught cheating again!

Burkhead reminds me of a Woodhead. At the least a Gerhart

Accidentally blew up the Wake Forest Offseason Football thread.

Per the MMQB...
DFvsj2yV0AEmcgI.jpg

The fuck has Luck accomplished

He's the guy the media has had a boner for and has wanted to be good except he hasn't

Looks about right probably move rivers and flacco down some and wilson up some then be perfect.

Same position as the bro who put up three tuddies in the Super Bowl?
That's sort of proving my point, though? Most of White's impact on that game was as a receiver, not as a runner, and McDaniels tends to split him out wide on a lot of pass plays, rather than having him run routes out of the backfield.

It's not controversial to say Tom Brady's RB isn't important. Dude could win with just about any body back there or none at all.

It's not controversial to say Tom Brady's RB isn't important. Dude could win with just about any body back there or none at all.
I don't think that's exclusive to Brady, though. RB might be the least important position on offense, outside of FB? Like, if you have a good O-line and passing game, just about any non-elite RB is going to have similar production. Not sure the reverse holds true.

Back