• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

It has to be frustrating as a Jets fan to watch a QB go to a team that already has 3.

Sam Bradford to the Cardinals. 1 year $20 million. Just amazing how much money he has made for being injury prone and accomplishing so little.

He has never QB'd a team to a winning record. He has played in the NFL for 8 seasons, and has played in more than 10 games just 4 times. His career record as a starter is 34-45-1.

Last edited:
It has to be frustrating as a Jets fan to watch a QB go to a team that already has 3.

Keenum is leaving for Denver, Bradford for Arizona, so at most they already had one. It does seem like a strange deal for Cousins....he must think he'll get one more huge money deal in three years

Sam Bradford to the Cardinals. 1 year $20 million. Just amazing how much money he has made for being injury prone and accomplishing so little.

He has never QB'd a team to a winning record. He has played in the NFL for 8 seasons, and has played in more than 10 games just 4 times. His career record as a starter is 34-45-1.

Yeah, but he's played pretty well for the Vikes when he's had the protection and when he's been healthy. The big issue I would have in signing him is not his losing record - because he has been on a lot of awful teams. But the dude just can't stay healthy for a whole year, and Zimmer described his knee as degenerative. If I'm paying a QB $15-20mil on a 1 year try out type contract, I'd rather take the chance on Bridgewater's damaged knee than Bradford's. But Zona drafting where they were had to go out and get either Bradford or Bridgewater. And now PFT is linking both Bridgewater and McCown to the Jets? Not sure why they would want to pay both. I had thought they'd sign 1 of those 2 and draft the 4th QB off the board at 6. But if so, that probably means Buffalo is out in the cold for a vet and will be paying a fortune to leap up to the top 4 and not have a vet to mentor him. Unless they go after McCarron - I've never seen starting potential when he's played.

Makes sense. Jordy ain't what he used to be.

I'm pretty pissed right now. Graham is trash. Brees made his career. I think Jordy still had a lot in the tank, but the injuries over the last few years is probably why this happened. No point in paying the guy if he can't stay on the field is what I'm assuming TT is thinking. Damn this hurts though.

I'm pretty pissed right now. Graham is trash. Brees made his career. I think Jordy still had a lot in the tank, but the injuries over the last few years is probably why this happened. No point in paying the guy if he can't stay on the field is what I'm assuming TT is thinking. Damn this hurts though.

TT is not there any more bruh. Jordy is slow/done. All time great Packer and will be missed. Graham is an upgrade at TE for sure. Now it's time to get some D free agents.

He’s still a part of the organization. I had a total brain fart though no doubt.

Cousins to the Vikings... 3 years / $84 mil according to ESPN

I heard 86 from other sources, but that is a quibble. The important part of this deal is that the whole three years is guaranteed money. So none of the usual NFL 3 years is really one year. Kirk better be invested in an armored car service.

He will be 32 when this contract is over and will get another swing at the free agency pinata.

Back