• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

Nate Solder to the Giants, 4 years, $62M, $35M guaranteed.

That is bananaland money.

Trying to keep track of the QB shuffle for the teams that were/are in flux:

DC: Smith
Minn: Cousins
Cardinals: Bradford
Bills: McCarron
Jets: Bridgewater/McCown
Browns: Taylor
Jags: resigned Bortles
Broncos: Keenum
Chiefs: Mahomes

This obviously doesn't include the 78 QBs that will be drafted in the first round. This also means that 92 year-old Tom Brady has another gift-wrapped division title.

Last edited:

Bills: ???
Jets: ???

This obviously doesn't include the 78 QBs that will be drafted in the first round. This also means that 92 year-old Tom Brady has another gift-wrapped division title.

Jets signed both Bridgewater 1 year $5mil and McCowm 1 year $10mil. That would leave McCarron for Buffalo, and I'm no fan. I'd rather trade for Simien. Buffalo is also trying to trade up to #1. Must like Allen.

Bills: ???
Jets: ???

And who is left of the veteran FA QB's? Looks like only Bridgewater.

Tim Tebow (literally) struck out with the Mets. He'd be available.:bowrofl:

Anybody else would have to be gotten in a trade.

Jets signed both Bridgewater 1 year $5mil and McCowm 1 year $10mil. That would leave McCarron for Buffalo, and I'm no fan. I'd rather trade for Simien. Buffalo is also trying to trade up to #1. Must like Allen.

#scoop on both. Updated list.

Bridgewater obviously willing to work relatively cheaply on a "prove it" deal to show he is healthy. Vikings know his situation best and signed Cousins. Obviously Bridgewater wanted to be somewhere he felt he had a legitimate shot at starting.

I wish the Panthers would spend like that on a legit LT. But Gettleman spent on bad Kalil instead.

Honey Badger cut.

NFL.com lists the Steelers, Panthers, Seahawks, Jets and Pats as potential landing spots.

Last edited:

Lol he was considering retirement too.... he goes from possibly playing his last snap to being the highest paid lineman

Incoming hot take that I only mostly don't believe

Joe Thomas, not a Hall of Famer because he was content spending his whole career in the Cleveland Brown wasteland playing for 4-12 teams

Katherine is ALL OURS
ba60c4f63d57f38c37dd67fdfa11ac44.jpg

biggest mehhhh ever

Bills Mafia!!!!!!

Incoming hot take that I only mostly don't believe

Joe Thomas, not a Hall of Famer because he was content spending his whole career in the Cleveland Brown wasteland playing for 4-12 teams

It is weird that surefire Hall of Famer never played a meaningful game despite playing one of the most important positions on the field.

Back