• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

The position is important. Very important. The player isn't.

Big Joe Looney gets the start in the preseason opener tonight

Complete had no idea until I saw NFL Network on at a restaurant.

Complete had no idea until I saw NFL Network on at a restaurant.

11518288.jpg

(Your sentence reads like a Borat comment is what I'm saying.)

Probably the wrong thread for this question, but is anyone else just meh over the coming NFL season?

We just scheduled our fantasy draft and looking at the player rankings got me thinking how much I don't really care. I'm sure it'll be different in the middle of the season, but right now... zzzzz.

Probably the wrong thread for this question, but is anyone else just meh over the coming NFL season?

We just scheduled our fantasy draft and looking at the player rankings got me thinking how much I don't really care. I'm sure it'll be different in the middle of the season, but right now... zzzzz.

Thanks Kaepernick.

Tom Brady and his pop gun arm and league mandated 5 yard cushions have turned the NFL into a 7-on-7 league. I celebrate its slow death.

You mean the 2017 Atlanta Falcons Scorch The Earth Revenge Tour? BC I am IN on that one.

Signing Jay Cutler for $10M versus signing Kap for $2-5M conclusively proves there is collusion and Kap is being blackballed. Virtually no one in Cutler's locker room liked him. He quit on his team in a playoff game. He sucks. He's lazy. Kap works his ass off; is younger; is better; is liked in locker rooms and as importantly as all of those the Fins' owner publicly OK'd his players protesting like Kap did. If anyone was going to sign Kap it was the Fins. But that didn't happen.

It's a shame there's no owner with the cajones to tell the truth about this. What's even worse is the total silence and utter weakness of the NFLPA. They won't even speak up for their member. What a bunch of total wusses.

Signing Jay Cutler for $10M versus signing Kap for $2-5M conclusively proves there is collusion and Kap is being blackballed. Virtually no one in Cutler's locker room liked him. He quit on his team in a playoff game. He sucks. He's lazy. Kap works his ass off; is younger; is better; is liked in locker rooms and as importantly as all of those the Fins' owner publicly OK'd his players protesting like Kap did. If anyone was going to sign Kap it was the Fins. But that didn't happen.

It's a shame there's no owner with the cajones to tell the truth about this. What's even worse is the total silence and utter weakness of the NFLPA. They won't even speak up for their member. What a bunch of total wusses.

umm, no.

Is there any substantial proof to this or are you just making shit up again?

Kap wouldn't stay late and practice or put in time saying "I take my work home". Sounds like an awesome guy in the locker room when he isn't talking up Fidel Castro and promoting the Black Panthers.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ative-leaks-emerge-from-49ers-over-work-ethic

Last edited:
it has more to do with Adam Gase being familiar with Cutler and Cutler already knowing Gase's offense from 2015 when he was the Bears OC. Cutler had one of the best years of his career with Gase.

Cutler was a perfect fit for that situation.

Back