• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

Doctson holds on to the catch in the end zone and the outcome is way different.

It's almost as if Josh Norman is a franchise CB worthy of getting paid the big bucks.

I'm pretty sure that it's the Bucs snapper/holder and not their kickers at this point.

They only had one timeout.

Bucs should just bring back the human bobblehead, Martin Gramatica

that was way too close. get it together.

Romo is good, but not understanding that TB stupidly taking their timeout with 2:03 left allowed NE to throw on 2nd down and still get to the two minute warning was odd.

Brutal loss for Tampa. They certainly didn't look good but still would've won if they had a kicker with a pulse. Although after seeing what the last four teams did to the Patriots' defense I'd also be concerned if I were Tampa's offense. Jameis had long stretches where he just looked like total garbage.

That offense is still dangerous. Martin looked good. The WR/TEs have a high ceiling if they can figure out how to catch and Jameis can figure out how to throw to them.

I can't figure out Jameis. He looked better in college than just about any QB in recent memory with necessarily having elite physical tools. He looks good at times but struggles with the basics. Not sure how to distribute blame between him, Koetter, and his teammates.

It was pretty awesome to see Brady in person. He's clearly in decline and he should never try to make a play with his feet. But he has at least two more years if he wants it. And Chris Hogan is underrated.

Haha I don't know how you're watch Brady and even remotely come close to saying he is in decline. I.e. See touch route over two defenders dropped perfectly into cooks 30 yards down field. For all intensive purposes he is showing everyone that said he was a short pass quarterback that he's just as good at the long ball as he currently leads the league in pass yards traveled.

Romo is good, but not understanding that TB stupidly taking their timeout with 2:03 left allowed NE to throw on 2nd down and still get to the two minute warning was odd.

How is that odd? Romo is the king of the stupid mistake, he would have done the exact same thing.

Lol, what about Brady is clearly in decline?

Brutal loss for Tampa. They certainly didn't look good but still would've won if they had a kicker with a pulse. Although after seeing what the last four teams did to the Patriots' defense I'd also be concerned if I were Tampa's offense. Jameis had long stretches where he just looked like total garbage.

eh

most of the pats' defensive problems have had to do with miscommunication or missed execution; nothing to suggest they won't improve (in some capacity-- obviously, this is not an #elite defense) as they get things figured out on that end. for the most part, and especially in the secondary, the talent is still there.

butler/gilmore/mccourty/chung, strictly in terms of talent, is still a good enough group to be the core of a top secondary. weird that belichick has seemingly ignored his linebackers for yet another offseason, but here we are

Back