• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

I am so happy the Bills are in but hopefully they do not do anything stupid this time and switch QB’s for the playoff game.

now he's literally hurting. Fuck. Ridiculous how he got injured.

What else would you expect from him at this point? If you had to guess one player to get injured 10 yards off the field of play by stepping on something that appeared to be a woman's purse with ample time to avoid it, who else would it be other than Camp? He'll probably still be recovering when training camp starts.

I was in 9th grade the last time my Bills were in the playoffs. BillsMafia has waited a long long time for this moment. That stadium on Sunday will be overrun with red white and blue.

Camp got injured in the most wake forest way ever: "Wide receiver Michael Campanaro sprained his right ankle tripping on the team’s medical tent behind the bench after a kickoff return late in the fourth quarter..."

Ariens retiring. Rumors that Pete Carroll might retire.

MacAdoo, Fox, Del Rio, Pagano, and Caldwell fired. Marvin Lewis likely to be fired. Broncos and Browns giving their coaches a second year.

I was in 9th grade the last time my Bills were in the playoffs. BillsMafia has waited a long long time for this moment. That stadium on Sunday will be overrun with red white and blue.

in. trip is locked. let's go Buffalo

Ariens retiring. Rumors that Pete Carroll might retire.

MacAdoo, Fox, Del Rio, Pagano, and Caldwell fired. Marvin Lewis likely to be fired. Broncos and Browns giving their coaches a second year.

This will be Jackson's third year. He's 1-31 with Cleveland.

Back