• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

Who do you think will be the Bills QB next season? I'm assuming the top 4 QBs in the draft all go in the top 10. Maybe even the top 6. So I think that makes it unlikely you trade up that high to grab 1 of those guys. But Lamar Jackson could be there at 21, and Mason Rudolph will most definitely be there at 21. Any interest there? I think Jackson could be interesting, but I also think he could break in half if he continues to run like RG3 instead of Russell Wilson. As for Cousins, it doesn't sound as if you're in on those sweepstakes, and I think the Vikes are using Cousins to get Keenum to sign for a more reasonable price. So if those 2 things are true, to me the most interesting option would be to stick with Taylor and take Jackson. Given they both run well, you wouldn't have to change the offense any if the starter went down.

I still believe it's going to be Tyrod. I don't like any of the QBs in this draft - if one of them is around late in the first, fine, but none of them are good enough IMO to give up picks for. The Bills have the opportunity to have a big draft - they can get so much with all of those first and second rounders, no need to roll the dice.

I still believe it's going to be Tyrod. I don't like any of the QBs in this draft - if one of them is around late in the first, fine, but none of them are good enough IMO to give up picks for. The Bills have the opportunity to have a big draft - they can get so much with all of those first and second rounders, no need to roll the dice.

since he was traded i doubt it

Seriously siff? Read the last several posts directly before yours

Seriously siff? Read the last several posts directly before yours

seriously wsc? I responded to the posted that quoted me - which means if I hadn't visited the page first, I wouldn't have seen the trade posts.

Hope that makes sense to you. Why so douchey?

Case Keenum to the Broncos... No word on contract specifics. Really curious about how much he's getting.

Agree. But it's a lot less meh if it is $10-15mil a year vs. $20mil+ per year.

Wonder if there is any truth to the rumor that Cousins is going to the Vikings.
ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk 3h
Source with knowledge of the talks estimates that Case Keenum is expected to get between $18 million to $20 million per year.

Kirk Cousins probably down to Jets and Vikings. Does he take the money or the shot at a ring?

Back