• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

That's a fairly low floor. His dad was quite good.

Chiefs sick of Alex Smith (I'm guessing)

Probably a successor-grooming move, no?

Meanwhile, Bears keep their long standing tradition of shitty QBs going strong.

Yeah, doubt he plays immediately. I think Andy Reid realizes his QB needs the ability to improvise though. Mahomes certainly has that.

Will be rooting for him and Watson to succeed. Would help the AFC become less of a Patriots coronation party

Philly really is the perfect setting for this. Insane sports fans + five other rabid NFL fan bases within a couple hour drive

Philly really is the perfect setting for this. Insane sports fans + five other rabid NFL fan bases within a couple hour drive

You need to check your geography
Pittsburgh is 300 miles from Philly. The two N.Y. city area teams and Baltimore fit. Washington is nearly 3 hours from Philly in good traffic. Or much more in bad. Pittsburgh to Philadelphia in under two hours? Surely you jest.

Not all those teams' fans live on the streets downtown

NFL Offseason Thread: NFL Draft (LOL Bears)

Gotta love Tony Richardson from the Jets announcing their pick misspelling J-E-T-S

All the former/current players announcing picks is a little too real in the age of CTE

I'm sorry... the Cowboys drafted some dude with the first name Taco?

I need his jersey. NEED IT.

The Cowboys picked Ryan Switzer which allows me to consolidate my hate. But there's a non-zero chance he could have a better career than McCaffrey and Samuels which makes me sad.

Switzer on the cowboys is a perfect match made in hell

Bears have drafted players from Ashland University, NCA&T, and Kutztown University.

I thought Ashland University was an online university.

I thought Ashland University was an online university.

Better than the "education" UNC athletes get.

I mean, apparently Ryan Switzer had to tattoo "believe" on the inside of his lip just to remember 'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.

Last edited:
If you haven't seen it, do yourself a favor and look for the video of Drew Pearson reading a Cowboys pick. So good.

Well if you're going to fire the GM and entire scouting department after the draft is certainly the best timing

Back