• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

Coaches only really think about the game they're in, not future ones. The longer the buck can be passed, the better

Yeah. I'm not too keen on on-field or uniform ads, but if they explained it as a way to reduce commercial breaks, restore OT to 15 minutes, and make games shorter overall, I'd be for it.

I'm not sure trading the hood for a Surface tablet will be that big of a benefit. I'd rather just have a replay official who doesn't know the original ruling give a second opinion.

Last edited:
Yeah. I'm not too keen on on-field or uniform ads, but if they explained it as a way to reduce commercial breaks, restore OT to 15 minutes, and make games shorter overall, I'd be for it.

I'm not sure trading the hood for a Surface tablet will be that big of a benefit. I'd rather just have a replay official who doesn't know the original ruling give a second opinion.

Why?

Yeah. Call me old school, but I don't want NFL uniforms to look like this:

Or even worse, this:

Who cares

It's not like every square inch of a stadium and 90% of the broadcast isn't commercialized

If it means fewer commercial breaks it could go a long way to making the league more watchable again (outside of fantasy watching and red zone)

Yeah. Like I said, I'm willing to accept it for a greater good.

Sure but I don't even feel the need to caveat

I guess if I cared about buying a jersey

Back to the #BillsMafia: if you haven't been to a game in Orchard Park, it really should be a bucket list item for you. Absolutely insane. Sure, tons of mouth breathers, like any NFL tailgate scene, but a winter game at RW is incredible. We suck, but we sure know how to party.

LOL @ the Redskins and the "Kurt" Cousins situation. They should hire Gettleman to get their QB signed.

Accidentally blew up the Wake Forest Offseason Football thread.

Per the MMQB...
DFvsj2yV0AEmcgI.jpg

Accidentally blew up the Wake Forest Offseason Football thread.

Per the MMQB...
DFvsj2yV0AEmcgI.jpg

Honestly, King might be a racist. I hate Wilson and there's no way he should be that low. Neither should Cam, but I'm completely biased. Putting Wilson at 12 is ridiculous.

Back