• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

Coachy McCokefiend has resigned

"I am resigning from my position with the Miami Dolphins and accept full responsibility for my actions," Foerster wrote. "I want to apologize to the organization and my sole focus is on getting the help that I need with the support of my family and medical professionals."

I wanted Dak to take a knee at the one when he broke through.

If all you need is a FG, then I would agree. But you needed 7, and you were only leaving GB like 1:10 with only 1 TO. There is literally not 1 NFL player who would have gone down at the 1 in that situation.

If all you need is a FG, then I would agree. But you needed 7, and you were only leaving GB like 1:10 with only 1 TO. There is literally not 1 NFL player who would have gone down at the 1 in that situation.

Zeke would have pounded it in after GB was forced to use their timeout.

Rodgers still would have scored anyway because he is a wizard.

Zeke would have pounded it in after GB was forced to use their timeout.

Rodgers still would have scored anyway because he is a wizard.

Yes, Rodgers is a wizard. Which is why I should have gone with the Dolphins against the Titans w/o Mariotta instead.

Ahmad Bradshaw tried in the Super Bowl, but his momentum carried him in.

The Giants only needed a field goal then, if you recall

That Dolphins OL coach is an absolute moron.

Hey, somebody had to draft Laremy Tunsil!

screen-shot-2016-04-29-at-11-49-18-am.jpg

Not sure I'll understand the rationale of a 45 year old dude football coach videotaping himself snorting 3 lines of coke. No matter how fucked up I get that seems like a bad idea.

Bro turns 56 this week.

The assistant coach apparently had sent the recording as a sort of video love letter to a former girlfriend, one Kijuana Nige of Paradise, Nevada, who admitted on social media she made it public. One presumes at this point the relationship did not dissolve amicably.

Note to self: Never trust anyone whose name rhymes with Tijuana.

More like don't trust anyone who is a practicing "Nevada model"

Chicago fans should still be pissed about that trade. They could have just drafted Watson.

Oh yeah. Kinda sad such a sweet play was wasted in this game on 2 point conversion.

It is possible that Trubinsky and Watson will both be good QBs in this league for a long time.

Back