• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

#dedication
#stupidity
#billsmafia

26230987_10211269589719753_6798306601755893228_n.jpg

Tom Brady seems like he might actually be pretty dumb

yeah I dunno how anyone can legit buy into this quackery about no strawberries and only eat powdered quinoa and shit like that

The TB12 stretching, pliability, massage, yoga stuff has been around forever with good results. It’s just repackaged as revolutionary with a bunch of bullshit diet stuff that doesn’t do anything.

Agree. Would be hilarious if Gruden totally flops this go around. Not an easy contract to escape from. Gruden must like Vegas.

I think Gruden likes money. And living in Vegas is pretty easy making $10M a year.

Maybe it's just me but I don't get the guys that leave the booth to get back in to coaching. It seems like way more work and way less job security. I guess you could chalk it up to having the need to compete but I'd much rather sit around a cozy announcers booth than be down on the sideline any day.

Maybe it's just me but I don't get the guys that leave the booth to get back in to coaching. It seems like way more work and way less job security. I guess you could chalk it up to having the need to compete but I'd much rather sit around a cozy announcers booth than be down on the sideline any day.

Well Gruden turned down offers for 10 years until somebody told him he could earn $100 million in the next 10 years.

Worst case scenario, you pocket $10M+ and go back and live the same life you were living before.

Of all the relocation moves, the Raiders in Vegas seems like the best bet for fans/sell outs, etc. Lots of ex-Angelinos there and who doesn't want to go to Vegas to see their favorite team play?

I meant more for getting the Raiders through the next 2 years while they're still in Oakland.

Only four cold weather game sites next season: Denver, KC, Baltimore, Cincinnati. Any of those early in the year would be OK as well.

They play at the Packers, Colts, Vikings plus an AFC East team in 2019 for cold weather teams.

So Gruden won't have to deal with bad (cold) weather for all but a very few weekends each year.

The TB12 stretching, pliability, massage, yoga stuff has been around forever with good results. It’s just repackaged as revolutionary with a bunch of bullshit diet stuff that doesn’t do anything.

Lol, okay bro.

Need to see some research on pliability.

As an Eagles fan, this Chiefs 2nd half collapse seems vaguely familiar

Back