• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

'17 Specials & '18 Midterms Thread

Really? Trump is President despite a video clip of him bragging about sexually assaulting women, as a 60 years old man. Do youthful indiscretions really matter anymore?

You're probably right that our expectations have changed. I should have said that the content of every millennial's Facebook would have disqualified any candidate pre-trump.

Even The Daily Caller is fact-checking Trump.

Trump rose to prominence among Republicans by spreading lies about Obama. He's not going to stop. It's gotten him this far.

Poll: President Trump's approval rating hits a new low

Jessica Estepa
Updated 1 hour ago

Two months after the inauguration, Donald Trump's job approval rating has hit a new low, according to a new poll.

The Gallup poll found 37% of Americans approve of how the president is doing his job. Comparatively, 58% disapprove of how Trump is handling the presidency.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...017/03/20/trump-approval-rating-low/99409570/

Tough loss last week. Onward to next year. Go Deacs.

This fucking guy...

Chaffetz not worried about Trump profiting from presidency: 'He's already rich'

Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) is dismissing concerns over whether President Trump would use his office to pad out his personal fortune.

"He’s already rich," Chaffetz, the chairman of the House Oversight Committee, told The Atlantic in an interview published Friday. "He’s very rich. I don’t think that he ran for this office to line his pockets even more. I just don’t see it like that."

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...-not-worried-trump-will-gain-financially-from

Rich people wanting to get richer is the key plank in the conservative platform.

im not sure we have any real arguments at all that he didn't seek the presidency for the sole purpose of getting richer

Seriously, this fucking guy. With everything going on today, this is what you're tweeting about? You're a sad excuse for a leader Chaffetz.

Got paid. Doesn't matter.

He's not the only one.

Back