• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

'17 Specials & '18 Midterms Thread

What do sanctuary cities have to do with anything in my post?

I am simply trying to gauge your personal intellectual honesty in order to determine your credibility. You claim that you have been a "lifetime conservative Republican" in order to give special weight to your arguments here. Such people do not support sanctuaries for criminals. Judging from your many previous posts on these threads, I think you are a fraud when you claim to have been a lifetime conservative Republican. An honest answer to that simple question would have confirmed this. Hardly surprising that you would not answer it.

I am simply trying to gauge your personal intellectual honesty in order to determine your credibility. You claim that you have been a "lifetime conservative Republican" in order to give special weight to your arguments here. Such people do not support sanctuaries for criminals. Judging from your many previous posts on these threads, I think you are a fraud when you claim to have been a lifetime conservative Republican. An honest answer to that simple question would have confirmed this. Hardly surprising that you would not answer it.

BKF just can't quit us

Yea, plenty there reminds one of the cranky old man who...abandoned his own party and liberal principles.

I’ll spare further recollection and speculation for now. If it’s him, he’ll have a hard time not revealing it more plainly.

though no mention of a person's career choice or age might disqualify BKF

Last edited:
Swiss didn’t even pretend to be a new poster.

Once again proving my theorem that nobody gives a crap what Bill Maher says except conservatives who want to weaponize his idiocy in order to troll.

Who is doing so?

If you commit a crime, a sanctuary city does not provide amnesty.

All a sanctuary city does is limit its involvement in federal immigration issues. Its police focus on crime and don't get involved in the detaining, apprehension, or deportation of low-priority immigrants.

Yes! He’s back! To keep everyone in-check with their intellectual honesty because he is the beacon of such !

Speaking of intellectually honesty, can’t wait for a response to IAT’s post !

I am an Ind/Libertarian and have voted for as many Reps as Dems. This administration is a joke and has done far more harm to America (I would say as good, but there is so little good). You should be ashamed. Btw, not every immigrant is a criminal you piece of shit. Fucking Trump/Fox rhetoric is mind numbingly adolescent.

Last edited:
Yes!!!! The man that murdered his father in law to inherit a company, live in his house, and fuck his underage daughter has returned. Just what the summer ordered.

I think he’s just a big fan of the restaurant.

c3496987e56b83e04364a1d0683fbedf.jpg

FWIW, Virgil Goode used to be my congressman. He was a social conservative who would have loved Trump. Was a lifelong Dem because his daddy was a Dem (Dixiecrat would be more like it) but switched to being a Pub in the late 1990s. If Sabato was carrying water for him, it certainly wasn't to promote any liberal causes.

Speaking of lifelong Dems turned Pub like Virgil, I did not realize that bkf had returned.

Yep you nailed it chief.

The swisschalet/bkf litmus test on sanctuary cities to prove my background and conservative credentials. Now I'm surprised none of the Republican campaigns I worked on ever asked me that question.

If you're asking me whether I support hiding violent criminals who are here illegally (which is what many ignorant people wrongly believe a sanctuary city to be) then the answer is no.

If you're asking me whether I support a local government's decision whether to notify federal immigration officers about human beings who are here peacefully but are not naturalized citizens (because our immigration system is so fucked up) then yes.

Better question if we really want to talk about credibility: have you ever lived in a sanctuary city?

Last edited:
BKF was a lifelong democrat until the Black People Voting Bloc failed to thank him warmly enough for his hard work on civil rights and so he welched on his values just like he welched on his bet with Townie

thumb.aspx

If it is BKF, it wouldn't surprise me at all. Even though he was banned, I have no doubt that he's the type who still reads this board on a pretty regular basis, as does jhmd. I know jhmd still reads it, as he recently PM'ed me a sarcastic comment after I mentioned something on a thread about single parent versus two parent families. People like them never really leave the board, even if they don't post here anymore under their old username.

If it is BKF, it wouldn't surprise me at all. Even though he was banned, I have no doubt that he's the type who still reads this board on a pretty regular basis, as does jhmd. I know jhmd still reads it, as he recently PM'ed me a sarcastic comment after I mentioned something on a thread about single parent versus two parent families. People like them never really leave the board, even if they don't post here anymore under their old username.

Another Trump fan boycotting with their mouth/keyboard, while not giving anything up in reality. But everyone else totally should.

Back