• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

'17 Specials & '18 Midterms Thread

Again, he doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. He has no knowledge of polls whatsoever.

That bell is ringing again. Dems leading in a poll? SOROS!

Going to get your asses kicked in Florida.

Not going to be all that close. Same as 2016. Billshit Dem polls serve only to make Demonrats even more unhinged when they get their shit stomped off the stage.

Hahahaha..Love it and cant wait to see your pain :)

Hillary led by like 2 percent on 538s aggregate. Polls nailed the election nationally they missed on a state by state level. Hillary won the election nationally she just lost the popular vote.

Again though conservatives seem to just ignore facts whenever they want in the name of owning the libs

Desantis 55 — Gillum 45

Scott 53 - Nelson 47

Book it.. :)

I will bet a permaban on OGBoards that both the FL Senate Race and the FL Governor Race end up within the margin of error of 538's projections.

Why would federal hacking laws only pertain to computers hooked up to the internet when hacking precedes the internet?

Hillary led by like 2 percent on 538s aggregate. Polls nailed the election nationally they missed on a state by state level. Hillary won the election nationally she just lost the popular vote.

Again though conservatives seem to just ignore facts whenever they want in the name of owning the libs

They didn't even really miss that much. Those were really close states.

First polling from Florida.
http://files.constantcontact.com/a97ff0ce601/d420c047-65fd-49bd-9631-f7d774d9c41d.pdf

DeSantis is -4% in favorability overall and -29% among Independents and -39% among people who didn't vote for Hillary or Trump or didn't vote at all. By comparison, Gillum is +18 overall, +37% among Independents and +23% among people who didn't vote for Hillary or Trump.

Independents are leaning heavily to the Democrats. Gillum wins each age group. Nelson only loses among his fellow 65 and over crowd.

40444555_10213880656504712_928793712916430848_o.jpg

Notably, that same poll has Trump at 46% approval, 4.5 points higher than his average approval. Super unlikely the overall poll is heavily biased toward dems.

This outlier website doesn’t hold that much for me.

Not much of a bet.

Now if you want bet $ cash we can

I will put $1000 on Ron Desantis to defeat Gillum.

Where are your balls now,capn?

This outlier website doesn’t hold that much for me.

Not much of a bet.

Now if you want bet $ cash we can

I will put $1000 on Ron Desantis to defeat Gillum.

Where are your balls now,capn?

lol you value posting garbage on a message board over $1k?

Back