• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

'17 Specials & '18 Midterms Thread

We'll have to agree to disagree. I've had 60,000+ posts and have used it only in specific cases when it's called for to give an oomph to the idea. It shows how serious the problem is.

We'll have to agree to disagree. I've had 60,000+ posts and have used it only in specific cases when it's called for to give an oomph to the idea. It shows how serious the problem is.

No just another Uncle Thomas with the wrong mental makeup to be on the Supreme Court. Once again, he shows he's the least qualified person to be on the Court in my lifetime and by a wide margin.

Oops?

You've spent hours and this what you find? You are so invested in being right and superior that you can't even admit that this allegation is a made up lie "who continuously posts racial stereotypes".

You can't admit that the use towards BKF and Huggins were absolutely apropos to describe their treatment of black people.

BTW. I've readily admitted to that one.

'17 Specials & '18 Midterms Thread

It takes literally five seconds on tapatalk. I’m sorry I haven’t responded with the proper sense of urgency. I have a lot more going on than a message board.

I think it’s generally fucked up to use racial slurs or racist language. I feel the same way about misogynistic and homophobic slurs and language. It’s not hard to get the point across without being offensive. I have learned that in my brief time on this rock.

Keep on trying to justify your lie.

Keep on trying to show your superior intellect while not understanding the BKF context that I was putting him and supporting black people. It doesn't matter, because you won't admit you are wrong. You are 100,000% wrong here.

Your superior intellect won't allow you to even contemplate it.

Thanks again for proving my point. That you think are right 99+% of the time and I am wrong that same percentage. It's your schtick. Own it.

It's not racist if you only do it once. Like sexual assault.

It's not racist if you only do it once. Like sexual assault.

It's not racist if you look at the context. Don't fall into Strickland's entirely BS trap.

The entire post string he dishonestly didn't include would show I was 100% defending black people from BKF's plantation mentality. BKF had been saying a 70+/- yo white man, from a town of slightly over 4000 people and about 100 blacks that he knew how they should live their lives better than they do.

His inane, insulting, paternalistic posts were exactly what slave owners and racists have said for centuries.

As to Bob Huggins, he made millions from the work of black players. None of whom graduated from college as he promised them. But just like slave owners, he used his players and discarded them when he had no use for them.

I completely understand it's much easier to hit me than think about the situation. But there's nothing racist about what I did. Have some cajones. You know I'm right about this.

It’s good to know there will always be at least one thing on this board that can unite the left wing and right wing posters.

It’s good to know there will always be at least one thing on this board that can unite the left wing and right wing posters.

Remember, LK repeatedly defended Milhouse's use of an historically infamous, anti-Semetic, Nazi cartoon about Jews to insult a Jew.

Context have value.

would be pretty sweet if Beto would make that speech in a white church too

RJ should go to a black church and refer to Clarence Thomas as Uncle Thomas. Then tell the congregation about how he has spent a lifetime working to lift them up.

He's making the same context argument that the racists use to defend the racist football team. He can scream "context" at the clouds all day, doesn't excuse his very poor choice of words. Best to just own up and apologize, without all the "i've done more than everyone here to help black people" hyperbole.

He's making the same context argument that the racists use to defend the racist football team. He can scream "context" at the clouds all day, doesn't excuse his very poor choice of words. Best to just own up and apologize, without all the "i've done more than everyone here to help black people" hyperbole.

That same "I've helped black people" defense is what BKF hid behind as well.

This is exactly like the RW bullshit that it's wrong to be intolerant of intolerance. You have to respect people being racist and not call them out on it. That's a load of shit.

Just as it's not wrong to call David Duke or Steve Bannon racists, it's not wrong to call someone who spoken and acted like plantation owners massa. Their words and deeds earned them that term.

Don't call Richard Spencer a Nazi bum and humiliate him. Charlottesville won't be a unique event. You've gotta hold people accountable for their words and actions.

In no way did my use of that term have any negative connotation towards people of color. To say it did is ludicrous. It was a totally accurate and useful way to shame those two for their words and deeds.

Back