• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

'17 Specials & '18 Midterms Thread

"C'mon...'Ted.'"

154735.jpg

I think that this whole Warren thing is dumb, but people have blown it way beyond the fuck out of proportion.

That’s the point. It was always dumb. Then Warren herself had to escalate it.

It's dumb on her part... And it's funny how the Republicans are desperately trying to Rally around anything to avoid the house slaughter thats looking likely to happen

It's dumb on her part... And it's funny how the Republicans are desperately trying to Rally around anything to avoid the house slaughter thats looking likely to happen

You are going to be so sad and confused when Democrats drown in the Red Tide. It's incredible how out of touch you are.

Warren's time has passed. She needs to go away.

She is delusional if she thinks she can fight Trump.

New blood...

Wait? People arent a diagnosis away from bankruptcy anymore? Half of the fucking fundraisers on GoFundMe are medical fundraisers. Something like 65% of people diagnosed with cancer burn through their life savings in 2 years.

You are going to be so sad and confused when Democrats drown in the Red Tide. It's incredible how out of touch you are.

I love this red tide metaphor.
77974139.jpg

The Republicans are going to asphyxiate us all in an unrelenting toxic pollution induced algal bloom that sucks all the oxygen out of the air.

I love this red tide metaphor.
77974139.jpg

The Republicans are going to asphyxiate us all in an unrelenting toxic pollution induced algal bloom that sucks all the oxygen out of the air.

it's called Trumpism

That’s the point. It was always dumb. Then Warren herself had to escalate it.

the worst part is that she is connected to some pretty good policy ideas, especially around financial regulation, but she stooped down to this mess and comes off super petty

hopefully this becomes a teaching moment for future people in similar positions to just apologize for bad actions the moment they become public; I don't see how an apology however many years ago for exaggerating her ethnic connections would have done shit to her political career

Wait? People arent a diagnosis away from bankruptcy anymore? Half of the fucking fundraisers on GoFundMe are medical fundraisers. Something like 65% of people diagnosed with cancer burn through their life savings in 2 years.

it's called natural selection*

*that's actually not what natural selection is

What is all this pissing and moaning about Elizabeth Warren? Besides another shit Chris Cilizza a article, of course?

Back