• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

'17 Specials & '18 Midterms Thread

Maybe. They’re from N.C. and I think they live in the Triad.

Jesus. There are no words.

Horrible ad. Reminds me of Biden telling blacks that republicans are going to “put ya’ll back in chains”. At least he did his own voiceover.

Reports are emerging that this ad was created by a Democrat PAC to smear the Republican candidate. Your angry mobs will stop at nothing to derail the conservative agenda.

Reports are emerging that this ad was created by a Democrat PAC to smear the Republican candidate. Your angry mobs will stop at nothing to derail the conservative agenda.

Reports are emerging that it was double secretly a Republican pretending to be a Democrat pretending to be a Republican pretending to be two black ladies ultimately trying to smear the Green Party. What a meta mind-fuck?!? Thanks for helping us get to the bottom of it OGG.

Caught just a couple minutes of Morning Joe earlier today.

He seemed pretty pissed as a former Pub watching Trump/Pubs continue to run campaigns essentially founded on lies, deceit, bad policy and the lack of spirited, smart, effective leadership/response from Democrats.

What does he think Democrats should do?

From the brief listening I did, it sounded like he was calling for better clarity both in enunciating a positive platform and in incisively exposing the lies of Pubs and consequences of bad Pub policy.

It seems kind of tough in a world that seems to evermore prefer WWE style politics to play it straight and honorable. And be effective at winning hearts, minds, and votes.

I mean, look at the “genius” Gingrich saying on Fox that the keys for this midterm boil down to “Kavanaugh” and “caravan”. Seriously. Such bullshit made-up malarkey drives the rubes to vote for Pubs.

Sigh.

Yeah. That’s what I thought. The Dem platforms are pretty clear. Republicans are shitclouding it and media types like him are playing along.

As far as exposing lies, that simply doesn’t work. Anybody who believes Obama instituted death panels or that Elizabeth Warren faked her heritage to get a job at Harvard isn’t going to be persuaded by the truth. That’s what Democrats have been doing for the last 30+ years and it hasn’t worked. It didn’t work when Joe was spreading Republican lies and it won’t work in the future.

Caught just a couple minutes of Morning Joe earlier today.

He seemed pretty pissed as a former Pub watching Trump/Pubs continue to run campaigns essentially founded on lies, deceit, bad policy and the lack of spirited, smart, effective leadership/response from Democrats.

I liked the part where Joe and Tom Nichols realized there's always been a strong racist presence in the Republican party.

It seems kind of tough in a world that seems to evermore prefer WWE style politics to play it straight and honorable. And be effective at winning hearts, minds, and votes.

I mean, look at the “genius” Gingrich saying on Fox that the keys for this midterm boil down to “Kavanaugh” and “caravan”. Seriously. Such bullshit made-up malarkey drives the rubes to vote for Pubs.

Sigh.

It really is genius. GOP figured out long ago that Americans are too lazy and stupid to realize they’re being played, exploited and lied to.

Back