• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

'17 Specials & '18 Midterms Thread

Thanks. That confirmed a lot of my suspicions about the Tea Party. They created a movement they thought they could control and they couldn't.

Thanks. That confirmed a lot of my suspicions about the Tea Party. They created a movement they thought they could control and they couldn't.

Yeah I would argue an organic campfire started back in 09 with Obamacare. But then the GOP poured gas all over it.

GOP candidates lining up for a primary run in 2018 against Kaine in Virginia looks fascinating. Rumored candidates: Laura Ingraham, Eric Kantor, Dave Brat, Ken COOCH, Carly Fiorina, Jim Gilmore.

I'd love to see numbers of how many Republicans run for office compared to Democrats. It seems like Republicans at all levels have much larger primaries, which is fascinating since they supposedly hate government.

Five Police Cars Respond To Senior Citizen “Assault” On Aderholt’s District Office

AderholdtOffice.jpg

GOP candidates lining up for a primary run in 2018 against Kaine in Virginia looks fascinating. Rumored candidates: Laura Ingraham, Eric Kantor, Dave Brat, Ken COOCH, Carly Fiorina, Jim Gilmore.

I thought Fiorina was from CA.

Wow. That's good.

Their leadership did. But their voters didn't listen.

Back