• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

'17 Specials & '18 Midterms Thread

To be clear, Mallory Hagan is tweeting a quote from the Alabama Secretary of State, she was not the one saying that. Hagan is the Dem candidate for AL 3 and she has made voting rights and voting access a big issue. Alabama has been purging voter rolls for “inactivity”.

To be clear, Mallory Hagan is tweeting a quote from the Alabama Secretary of State, she was not the one saying that. Hagan is the Dem candidate for AL 3 and she has made voting rights and voting access a big issue. Alabama has been purging voter rolls for “inactivity”.

How well does she pole?

1. Make it increasingly more difficult for people to vote by requiring identification, closing DMV offices, closing polling locations, reducing early voting, limiting polling booths, etc.
2. Claim that these people who are registered but don't vote anymore are lazy and remove them from the voter rolls.
3. Win/profit

That's their plan.

We need to change voter fraud from something that is assumed to something that must be proven and punished. Instead of purging voter rolls before an election, audit the voter list during and after the election.

Last edited:
Dumbass Missouri GOP sent wrong information to GOP voters.
https://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/election/article220334185.html

Interesting Military Times article on military polarization.
https://www.militarytimes.com/news/...ng-political-tension-in-the-ranks-poll-shows/

BNFB2BQB3BGHVOBBM355FSMU6Y.png

X5VYPHO55RHIHMIUSMJNRR4ETI.png

Like any good nazi commie, you dumb fuck.

Ladies and gentlemen, a card-carrying member of the angry Democrat mob.

Boy am I glad we don't have to suffer under your vision of an elitist Democrat government, fueled by hatred, self-loathing, and the Clinton agenda.

Boy am I glad we don't have to suffer under your vision of an elitist Democrat government, fueled by hatred, self-loathing, and the Clinton agenda.

I’m not an angry mobster, like our president, I just call it like I see it.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi was confronted by a mob during a campaign stop in Coral Gables, Fla., on Wednesday, with protesters cursing at her and calling her a communist.

emphasis added
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pr...-with-expletives-during-florida-campaign-stop

Just like healthcare. If you can afford it (or have rich relatives who will pay), fine, but if you can't, and you become seriously ill, you just need to shut up and die. If you're not in the right (Trumpite) voting block, we're going to do our best to keep you from voting, and discourage you so you won't vote. At least some of them are becoming more and more up front every day about what they're really like, and what they really want.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lucy-r...ls-stun-voters-with-unexpected-duet-zac-mayo/

Lucy Rogers, D-Waterville, and Zac Mayo, R-Cambridge, candidates for the Lamoille-3 Vermont House district, perform a duet of Eddie Vedder’s “Society” after the two debated last Wednesday, Oct. 10. The debate was held in Cambridge’s Varnum library to a standing-room-only crowd.

<span>

Funny, I live 15 minute from Cambridge and the first I see about this is on the Wake board.

Interesting crosstab courtesy of Chuck Todd.

In the recent WSJ/NBC poll that has trump at 47 approval.... Those who have a negative view of both parties have broken real hard towards Democrats in the last month. Exact same movement we saw prior to 2016 election (except the same segment broke towards pubs/trump).

fa61s0.jpg

Alabama Secretary of State got into a twitter fight yesterday with Mallory Hagan over voter registration in Alabama and this is what he ended. Got to love it when an elected official calls his constituents liberal snowflakes and clowns. But the libs are the angry mob that are dragging down decorum.

08a0d27ee7825eabc29d6262b024be09.jpg

This could be a huge outlier or a sign of where things stand post-Michael.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/21/politics/cnn-poll-florida-senate-governor/index.html

WASHINGTON (CNN)As the final two weeks of campaigning begin, Democrats hold an edge in both the gubernatorial and Senate contests in the key state of Florida, according to a new CNN Poll conducted by SSRS. Democratic nominee Andrew Gillum holds a wide 12-point edge over his Republican opponent Rep. Ron DeSantis in the race for governor, while the Senate contest is a closer matchup with incumbent Democratic Sen. Bill Nelson at 50% to Republican Gov. Rick Scott's 45%.

Last edited:
Back