Page 233 of 233 FirstFirst ... 133183223228229230231232233
Results 4,641 to 4,660 of 4660

Thread: '17 Specials & '18 Midterms Thread

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lucy-ro...duet-zac-mayo/

Lucy Rogers, D-Waterville, and Zac Mayo, R-Cambridge, candidates for the Lamoille-3 Vermont House district, perform a duet of Eddie Vedder’s “Society” after the two debated last Wednesday, Oct. 10. The debate was held in Cambridge’s Varnum library to a standing-room-only crowd.

<span>

Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestRanger View Post
    Just like healthcare. If you can afford it (or have rich relatives who will pay), fine, but if you can't, and you become seriously ill, you just need to shut up and die. If you're not in the right (Trumpite) voting block, we're going to do our best to keep you from voting, and discourage you so you won't vote. At least some of them are becoming more and more up front every day about what they're really like, and what they really want.

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lucy-ro...duet-zac-mayo/

Lucy Rogers, D-Waterville, and Zac Mayo, R-Cambridge, candidates for the Lamoille-3 Vermont House district, perform a duet of Eddie Vedder’s “Society” after the two debated last Wednesday, Oct. 10. The debate was held in Cambridge’s Varnum library to a standing-room-only crowd.

<span>
    Funny, I live 15 minute from Cambridge and the first I see about this is on the Wake board.

Interesting crosstab courtesy of Chuck Todd.

In the recent WSJ/NBC poll that has trump at 47 approval.... Those who have a negative view of both parties have broken real hard towards Democrats in the last month. Exact same movement we saw prior to 2016 election (except the same segment broke towards pubs/trump).

Scott "Rufio" Feather
    Alabama Secretary of State got into a twitter fight yesterday with Mallory Hagan over voter registration in Alabama and this is what he ended. Got to love it when an elected official calls his constituents liberal snowflakes and clowns. But the libs are the angry mob that are dragging down decorum.

This could be a huge outlier or a sign of where things stand post-Michael.
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/21/polit...nor/index.html

WASHINGTON (CNN)As the final two weeks of campaigning begin, Democrats hold an edge in both the gubernatorial and Senate contests in the key state of Florida, according to a new CNN Poll conducted by SSRS. Democratic nominee Andrew Gillum holds a wide 12-point edge over his Republican opponent Rep. Ron DeSantis in the race for governor, while the Senate contest is a closer matchup with incumbent Democratic Sen. Bill Nelson at 50% to Republican Gov. Rick Scott's 45%.
    Last edited by PhDeac; Today at 12:35 AM.

Never Murdered My FIL

I disagree with you
    lol

He's so articulate and he speaks so well.

Quote Originally Posted by bym051d View Post
    He's so articulate and he speaks so well.
    dog whistle

I disagree with you
    he can hear a dog whistle?

Use whistles to call dogs for lunch special.

'17 Specials &amp; '18 Midterms Thread

Saw this anti-Will Hurd ad while watching the Spurs local broadcast.

I appreciate a good play on words.

https://youtu.be/kH0etZxEkns

Quote Originally Posted by Newenglanddeac View Post
    News like this causes one to wonder just how reliable many of these state polls are that show the Dems edge in House races having slipped somewhat, and the Dems with virtually no chance of winning the Senate. Most of those state polls were done using a model that anticipates the electorate looking much like it did in 2014 and 2010. The higher Dem turnout goes, the less accurate those polls probably are. Plus, I've noticed that polls for Senate, House, and Governor's races don't seem to be done as frequently as the ones for presidential contests. Some of the "recent" polls I've seen for the Tennessee, Indiana, and Missouri Senate races are weeks old at this point.
    Last edited by Highland Deac; Today at 07:23 PM.