• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 Atlanta Braves Offseason Thread: Acuna #1 by multiple sources

Matt Kemp was a great acquisition

Was coming to post this. Dude meant it when he said he was gonna come back this year better than before. As much as I'd like to have Alex Wood back, I am happy with Kemp.

Freddie got hit in the hand by a pitch. 7th Brave hit this series.

In the MLB if you don't play the game, you get thrown at. Over time, when you start shit and multiple teams throw at you or start shit with you, it's probably your own problem. Who I am talking about is Jose Batista (and Machado).

Unfortunately seems likely that FF has a broken wrist. I don't know the time table for that.

Freeman out for 10 weeks. That sucks.

Last edited:
Look I don't mind the Adams move but he looks like an offseason non-tender so don't stop there. Get rid of Boni and Santana and let's try to improve our bench.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BP had a short write up on Riley:

"His bat speed is average plus, and has a decent ability to put barrel on the ball, but his mechanics and pitch recognition needs fine tuning (bat wraps, leakage and over shifting his weight forward resulting in chases as well as in-zone swings and misses). With a plus glove and more than enough arm, he projects to stay at third giving you an average bat with well above average power."

Encouraging about his ability to stick at third on defense and the reports about his bat speed have stayed positive as he has moved up the ladder.

Why do we have two Boni's on the team?

The 6-7-8-9 looks really, really good right now.

8-3 in the last 11 games. Keep it rollin boys. Not sure what the weather is going to be like in the ATL tonight, but take care of the Pirates!

This has been a fun stretch. Need more starts like Garcia's last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure what the weather is going to be like in the ATL tonight, but take care of the Pirates!

From last night, 7th inning at 1AM
DAkTBQ3XgAAlsq3.jpg:large

Back