• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 Atlanta Braves Offseason Thread: Acuna #1 by multiple sources

Tie game in the 7th with bases loaded and just one out and we turn to Boni. I know we lost SRod but our bench sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A BP fastball right down broad street from what I read too.

Yeah. Emilio put a good swing on it tho. Early season baseball, hitters are behind the pitchers for the most part. Definitely think we need a better bench but I thought it was a good AB by Emilio.

Barves sign Ryan Howard to a minor league deal.

He's going to extended spring training, and then probably to Gwinnett. He could be helpful, but I doubt he'd be brought up before June with the signing this late.

Matt Kemp: 6 hits on the year. 4 Doubles, 2 Home runs. Who wished we didn't sign him last year/

Matt Kemp: 6 hits on the year. 4 Doubles, 2 Home runs. Who wished we didn't sign him last year/
We didn't sign him but I'm still in that camp. It would be nice to not be committing big resources to 1 WAR corner OFers.

WAR doesn't measure the protection Kemp provides for Freddie

Bad debuts from Folty, Fried, and Blair.

Barves getting guys on base but not hitting them in. That will change.

Feels like a guy with a one in 25 chance of hitting a HR like Howard would be better than anyone we're PHing with. After Duggla I'm numb to players I used to hate on the Braves.

Holy fuck, I bought a season MLB tv package today to be able to watch the Braves, and proceeded to watch the shittiest ending(s) ever.

Not to mention we look done after 2 series.

Our D and bullpen don't look good. Ender seems lost.

At least we didn't give up 12 in the first inning??

Have you seen this man?

17861955_1490092854376112_5532584097074391536_n.jpg

Former Brave Ottis Nixon has been missing since heading to a golf outing Saturday morning outside Atlanta.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/09/us/atlanta-braves-otis-nixon-missing/

Back