• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 Atlanta Braves Offseason Thread: Acuna #1 by multiple sources

Hoping for an 81-81 record. Would be pumped for that. Either way this team will be fun to watch.

What is our o/u win total? I think I saw 70.5 on twitter. I might be tempted to put some cash on the over.

We were fun to watch towards the end of last year. Hoping it carries over to this season, would be thrilled to finish .500

DAMN. I didn't know we had Ron Washington on Third. Makes me feel waaay better about this Snick experiment.

C4o_lhJXUAACmd5.jpg

Ron Washington and DatDude are two big time additions. I haven't been this excited since the Up Up and J Hey outfield a few years back.

Great looking at pics from today! Looks like at least Kemp and Inciarte also showed up early. Read that Albies still isn't on track to be back for several more weeks. Would love for him to at least get a little action in Big League camp again.

Bart took the mound for the first game today. 2 innings, 3 hits, 1 run. Dansby with the only hit through 3 innings.

The HO deal that keeps on giving gets a tad worse... Paco released. Has to be hurt again because he has options.

Under a week until opening day. ST has been awful but as we all know, ST is almost meaningless in terms of W-L record.

Excited to watch tonight's exhibition game with the Yankees to get the first televised glimpse of SunTrust Park. Except now apparently all the roads in Atlanta are even worse than usual since I-85 burned down so no one will be able to get there.

After seeing the parking situation for the new park, traffic was going to be completely fucked but now they have a nice excuse and something other than themselves to blame it on.

The pics of the park look really nice, but it's weird that the outfield view is just suburban office buildings.

Back