• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 Atlanta Braves Offseason Thread: Acuna #1 by multiple sources

Have you seen this man?

17861955_1490092854376112_5532584097074391536_n.jpg

Former Brave Ottis Nixon has been missing since heading to a golf outing Saturday morning outside Atlanta.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/09/us/atlanta-braves-otis-nixon-missing/

Found safe. Good news, these things almost never end that way.

This is the earliest in the season I've ever regretted my MLB At Bat subscription. I turned off the game after two innings.

This is the earliest in the season I've ever regretted my MLB At Bat subscription. I turned off the game after two innings.

I realized while listening last night just how thin my patience has grown for having another non-competitive season. I'm excited about the farm system, but the idea of waiting another 2-4 years for the Braves to field a team that might compete for the playoffs is tough to stomach. I mean, what's the point of this MLB season if you're a Braves fan who can't enjoy the new ballpark? I guess it's hoping to see Swanson and Folty play well. Tough to maintain interest in a full season of that (again). Knew or should have known this going into this season, but it really hit me last night.

What will the actual attendance be on Friday night compared to how much they say in the press?

Used über from the airport with a driver who claimed to be a cousin of cc sabathia who hooked him up with a suite for tonight's game.

I'm going to Suntrust this week for lunch and a tour.
For anyone that's been, what are the best things to see?

Still undefeated at home let's goooo. Ender already has 4 HRs this year.

FF picking up where he left off in second half. Park much more offense friendly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walk off from Dansby! I'm cautiously optimistic about the veteran/youngster mix on this team. We could surprise some people.

CB Bucknor is an embarrassment to baseball. I look forward to posting some pitch charts tomorrow.

That was really weord

Go home CB, you're drunk. The Nats announcers did not pull any punches at the end.

"The league has to do something about this, it is pure incompetence."
"I'm not sure I've ever seen a nightmare like this behind the plate."

Last edited:
Boni and Chase get our last two hacks with the bases loaded.

Back