• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Kellyanne Conway spins questions

I had a similar thought given the timing of Bannon's arrest - Kellyanne and Bannon ran the campaign down the stretch. May not be any connection, but that thought has crossed my mind.

Bannon rolling over at the first sign of real trouble would be hilarious and fitting

Rich fucking white kids as such entitled pussies. I'm never reproducing, for the greater good.

You should reconsider. Crazy Rich Asians was a good movie.

only good decision she's made while working for dear leader.

Maybe this means we can get more Rudy Guiliani stumping on Trumps behalf.

Kind of America in a microcosm... Boomers and mini-boomer whites are propping up the GOP, but even their own children aren't falling for it anymore. Question is how much damage with the GOP do to democracy to try and maintain power as they become more and more outnumbered.

Isnt the "chaos and anarchy and vandalism and violence" happening under your reign?

Yep, but they're betting that enough voters won't notice and will blame "Democrat-led cities" to support Trump in the election. It's crazy thinking, but as these are crazy times it might actually work.

Yep, but they're betting that enough voters won't notice and will blame "Democrat-led cities" to support Trump in the election. It's crazy thinking, but as these are crazy times it might actually work.

It will definitely work. The question is does it work enough to motivate more voters than the anti-Trump movement?

This election is exactly about turnout. You will never convince me that we started this year with undecided voters. Donald Trump is the same amorphous blob of rat smegma he has always been. If you were thinking about voting for him in 2016, then you’re likely a shitty enough person to vote for him again. What has he possibly done in 4 years that’s out of character?

It will definitely work. The question is does it work enough to motivate more voters than the anti-Trump movement?

This election is exactly about turnout. You will never convince me that we started this year with undecided voters. Donald Trump is the same amorphous blob of rat smegma he has always been. If you were thinking about voting for him in 2016, then you’re likely a shitty enough person to vote for him again. What has he possibly done in 4 years that’s out of character?

Not a GD thing.

Agree 100%. I also agree that the number of real "undecided" voters is very small in this election. IMO, most of the voters who are showing up as undecided in most polls are likely closet Trump supporters, which is one reason why I think Trump still has a chance to win. Turnout is everything in this election cycle.

Kellyanne making a post-admin push for title of "shittiest Trumper".

Kellyanne making a post-admin push for title of "shittiest Trumper".

The Conways need to start up a reality tv show, stat. They're missing out on some big bucks by just filming their dysfunction in hour-long episodes and letting everyone watch.

Heartbreaking. That child needs help.

Back