• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Kellyanne Conway spins questions

She works for Trump. He can’t stand him. This is life with Kellyanne and George Conway.

Me: You told me you found [George’s tweets] disrespectful.

Kellyanne: It is disrespectful, it’s a violation of basic decency, certainly, if not marital vows . . . as “a person familiar with their relationship.”

Me: No, we’re on the record here. You can’t say after the fact “as someone familiar.”

Kellyanne: I told you everything about his tweets was off the record.

Me: No, that’s not true. That never happened.

Kellyanne: Well, people do see it this way. People do see it that way, I don’t say I do, but people see it that way.

Me: But I’m saying we never discussed everything about his tweets being off the record. There are certain things you said that I put off the record.

Kellyanne: Fine. I’ve never actually said what I think about it and I won’t say what I think about it, which tells you what I think about it.

Should be noted whenever you see a quote attributed to "someone familiar" with a person's thinking, it's probably just from that person directly.

She was a lying, obnoxious piece of shit on Chris Cuomo's show last night. No one POTUS would have anyone like her working for them.

A few notable names on that list.

It always trips me out when people who describe themselves as Libertarian talk about the "rule of law," the criminal justice system, and the Constitution. Those are the biggest elements of BIG GOVERNMENT.

This guy gets it. They also wanted Republicans to do well in the midterms. That's why they waited until after the election. It's hard to think these weak Republicans are going to convince Republicans who feel stronger aligned with Trump.

Kellyanne was on Chris Cuomo's show tonight. She was out of control obnoxious, lying and screaming over Chris. I don't know how he kept his cool.

And it’s also a big fucking lie. George Conway pulled himself out of consideration for a job in 2017 because he didn’t want to deal with years of investigations. This shit is so easy to fucking look up.

George Conway pulls out of consideration for Justice Department job

"I am profoundly grateful to the President and to the attorney general for selecting me to serve in the Department of Justice. I have reluctantly concluded, however, that, for me and my family, this is not the right time for me to leave the private sector and take on a new role in the federal government," he said in a statement.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...onway-justice-department-kellyanne/index.html

d9cd52d6-61c1-4b26-a34c-8cf7eabd4769.pdf

This is incoherent:

Back